X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SsdAccord
    do you have power steering? and a/c?
    Yes sir I do.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

o,really nice car! I like the rims!

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

Comment

Minor updates made... New pix soon.

Comment

nice choice of rims...cars looking good...one of very favorite green accords...

Comment

..your H22 looks so clean in there btw, what paint did you use to get your valve cover to look like that? i just got one but wrinkle-painted red and i'm not too impressed.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

yo looking good. how do the brakes feel? clean and simple. thats what i like

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                ..your H22 looks so clean in there btw, what paint did you use to get your valve cover to look like that? i just got one but wrinkle-painted red and i'm not too impressed.
                I Have powdercoated many of them for people , im not sure if thats what he did but powdercoating offers a very nice finish.

Comment

The valve cover is powder coated translucent red (atleast that's what they call it). The brakes feel great. They are a deff improvement over OE but nothing night and day.

Comment

Bump... updated the mods list and added some links people had asked me about in PM.

New Pix soon...

Comment

What tires you have?
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                        What tires you have?
                        I currently have a Set of Visa's on there. 205/40/17, They're a ZR rated tire manufactured by Falken (like their cheap brand). But now that I'm going to be retiring the car from a daily driver I'm going to throw two Falken Ziex 512's on the rear and two BFGoodrich g-force T/A drag radiels on the front.

Comment

I like the car a lot man. The rims really set it off. Who makes them? Why are you retiring the car from being a daily driver?

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                            I like the car a lot man. The rims really set it off. Who makes them? Why are you retiring the car from being a daily driver?
                            The rims are manufactured by a company called "Rev" and the wheels are model Rev IV. They where really cheap and are a good rim. The only gripe I have about them is that they come with a sort of clear coat on the aluminum that has started to flake off. It really pisses me off because I take such good care of them. It's really not noticable but I know it's there, Rev says they will warranty them but I need to send the defective wheels back first and I don't have anything to drive on (BBK requires 17's). Besides everyone I talk to says it always happens and even to my friends with real expensive brand name wheels it happened to. They just suggested what they do on theirs wait till all the clear flakes off and polish the aluminum once every two weeks with mothers. It'll stay perfect.

I'm retiring the car because it's 12 years old and since I'm so anal and everything has to be perfect I can't repair/replace everything I'd like to. Things break faster then I can repair it. To anyone else the car is flawless but it's my car and has to be perfect for me. I've already put close to 55K miles on my engine since I bought it last september and 21K miles on this chassis since I bought it March. That's allot of milage esspecially with the way I abuse it, N20 and all. I just want to give the car a break and catch up. That's why I just bought the Greddy header, getting the D/R's, the power folding mirrors are finally on. If I get some extra cash this week or the next I'll finally get the CC in. It really depends on if I buy the new tires already or wait.

Comment

Yeah, the thing with the rims is normal I guess because mine do that too. The polished lip is barely flaking on a couple spots, but it's really hard to notice.

Comment

just wanna say i love your car and your power plant hehe
                                Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X