• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharpie Car 2?
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Very nice Jessica! (it's a Fluttterby....it doesn't Butterby...it Fluttlers by). I think you should do little areas to make a subtle look.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I think it looks really good! I like it a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
          I love this kind of stuff. You gonna do the entire car or just bits of it?
          thanks, I am not sure yet, I am still thinking about it, not sure if I have enough I want on the car to cover it like BIGRICH did.

Originally posted by SEgirl View Post
          I think it looks really good! I like it a lot!
          Thanks SEgirl
          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

refreshed the color and filled in more "puzzle pieces"

Comment

seriously, does the back of my car have a target painted on it?!?................do any of you see the target that everyone around here has to see?!?!?!

Comment

Another accident?? Are you okay?

Comment

That's not an accident...that's BS. Where do you park?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I think this was from when I was parked in the VA parking lot for my mom's appointment where half the people can't freaking see in order to drive in the first damn place!!! I was parked at the end of a row with this side exposed to passing traffic......it seems it was a taller vehicle because of where it hit, you can't see it in the picture but I see some yellow transfer.......

I almost always park as far from the front door away from other cars as possible but in the VA parking lot, your lucky just to GET a parking spot to begin with.

Comment

went to visit my friend at Honda and decided that, even though the car is dirty, I wanted another picture of the car in front of the dealership so people could see more of an overview of the car with the art.

Comment

............had someone tell my mom they would trade an 06 Malibu for both my mom's Blazer and my Honda, and I was like "...really? we need two vehicles, not just swapping to still have one....... what do you think? I don't really want to get rid of the Honda, I have put too much work into it."

Comment

Please clean ur wheels. Nowww..

Watch out bigrich shaprie masta. A woman is comin after u
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

that picture was before I washed the car at all with months of build up on the whole thing. Last time I washed it was.......November. until this past Thursday.

Comment

Are you serious! Haven't washed your HONDA in over ½ a year? A water hose, a bucket? I know it rains in Florida...A LOT! And you have no shame snapping a photo of the poor neglected sedan? What would you do if someone hadn't washed you in over that time and then wanted to snap a photo! I say trade it and let the next owner take better care of it! I know you ban me from you because I tell you the truth! I think your car should slap you!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                              New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                              My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

because my mom was working on a muddy dirt road, it didn't do any damn good to wash the car because it would be clean for a whole whopping 2 days before it got muddy again. Before she worked at that case I washed it on a more regular basis because I didn't have to worry about it getting completely covered in mud EVERY WEEK!

EDIT: the more you open your mouth, the more I want to come find you in Cali so I can punch you in the mouth, you have no idea what is going on across the country in MY life, it has already been a really SHITTY year!
                                Last edited by Honda_Lady; 05-25-2014, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X