No announcement yet.

Single and Ready to mingle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit sucks man. I've had two girls cheat on me. One I forgave 2 times and then the 3rd time I just said f-you I'm done. She still will occasionally call me to ask about getting back together and it's almost been 4 years. I think it is just who the girl is, both the girls that cheated on me partied all the time and were into your basic drugs, ie weed/coke. Plus they always wanted to be the center of attention and have a lot of people around them all the time.

The girls that I meet at school, by school I mean college, and dated I had no problems with. To me it just seems that girls that are well put together, intelligent, and have goals are usually less likely to cheat. Or atleast honest about not wanting to date you anymore because they aren't interested or don't see it going anywhere.

Go find some hot sluts and get at it.

Comment

Yeah, people that cheat have the unique ability to just turn off whatever feelings they have, as well as their conscience. Hell, when my ex and I split (after 8 years together), it took me 6 months to stop feeling guilty for dating someone else, even though our relationship ended because SHE cheated! Guys like me will never cheat. Girls like her will. Technically, she cheated on the guy she's married to now.

Comment

What are you considered if you are the guy the girl is cheating with? I've hooked up with exes while they were dating other people but I would never cheat.

Comment

I was seeing a girl that told me about a guy she was friends with... a guy that she randomly slept with one night... a guy that had a girlfriend at the time... a girlfriend that she hung out with the day after sleeping with her boyfriend.
          I dumped her that instant.

It's easy to be "the other guy"... and a girl can make you feel like a knight in shining armor when she talks bad about her boyfriend. It's not quite as low to be the one they cheat with... but I still think it's low, if you're aware that they're with someone. You're knowingly taking part in an act that is hurting someone that you don't even know. Someone that never did anything to hurt you.

I did it once in my life. In high school, I hooked up with a girl that had a boyfriend. She was really cute, and threw herself at me... so resisting was difficult for my 17 year old self! I knew she had a boyfriend. I knew she was getting tired of him, and wanted to dump him. I let that be enough of an excuse for me. A few days later, she called me and said "I dumped him. I'm free! I love not being tied down to anyone!"... by the end of the conversation, she said "You should be my boyfriend!". I laughed at her, and told her I know how she treats her boyfriends... no thanks.

My ex cheated on every boyfriend she's ever had, other than the guy right before me. Why? Because I refused to do anything with her until she broke up with him.

Comment

Well I did know the guys that my exes were dating and I never got along with them. Also this happened during high school and my freshman year of college. So I was still very immature. If I was single now I would never do that.

Comment

Yeah, if it happens when you're a kid... it's not as big a deal. That shit happens. Still sucks, but it's far more serious when you're an adult. People have kids, houses, apartments, engagements, etc... There's often far more involved than just "dating". The person that's actually cheating is clearly more at fault, but the guy that's participating isn't far behind if he's aware of her relationship status.

Still... if I were to find my girl getting with another guy, and I didn't know the guy... I wouldn't lay a finger on him. If I knew him, I'd beat his ass.

Comment

I tried to work things out with my ex. But when I found out she was getting more than a friendship from a co-worker I just stopped trying and just called her out on it.

She insisted it was never like that (isn't it great when women want to downplay shady shit?)

I gave her a choice that if we were to get back together he would be out of her life for good, but she told me she couldn't do that because they worked together..although unpreventable she still has his number, and Facebook.

So I observed it from a far, and I mean it hurt to think about it at first but I just kinda laid low.

Just based on his actions and my questions about it, I knew he was with his girlfriend the whole time and I wanted to throw down with the guy but my ex was / is very protective of her 'friendship' with him.

I know you guys might ask why would you bother with that Henry? The truth is I still loved her very much and going back and forth was tough enough because I knew there were more people in her life now (none of whom I really like) and I just wanted one on one time with her and that was just it.

And when you see someone who you pretty much spent a good amount of your life with get used..it gets your blood boiling.

I couldn't deal with that shit.

Anyways..

She had found out thru another co-worker that he has been in a relationship the whole time (seven years) so I tried to tell her she was being used. Rather than face the truth from me she denied it up and down, even befriended the guy's girlfriend on Facebook.

The minute I called her a homewrecker..she got really irate.

Of course me and her had a battle of words til it got really nasty and I told her how I really felt.

So...

Now I'm in a better place because I've put it behind me. I've wasted so much time trying to chase an endless loop and the chances I had to be happy got squandered because I always thought of her first.

I admit I was an asshole and kept making sly comments because I hated that I was being toyed with. But hey if they like opening their legs and wrecking other people's relationships..then so be it.

Best of luck to you OP. Lifes full of up's and down's but in the end it works out for the best.

You just have to be able to weather the shit storm to find solace in someone else.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

in the end its only a vagina and theres lots more out there

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    Amen

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      Amen
                      Amen x2

I just got done being the other guy for a while. Actually started falling for this girl and at the end they were broken up. She had recently said some really hurtful things to me and now we dont speak. I deffinately will not do that again.

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                      Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                        Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                        Amen
                        they are like city buses, there is another one coming down the road
                        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          Nothing makes the heart stronger then an STD.

Go get those whores!
                          I may be drunk....but it seems you have an attitude that you are better tahn others...not evemn from this post....but from others....just sayin

and...just cuz you sleep with a few girls doesnt mean your gonna get an std...wrap it...and keep away from intravenous drug users and prostitutes and the chances arent as high as its made to seeem....are there risks...sure...but not like you seem to believe.

to the op....dont pull the old bullshit youve pulled int the past where you wanna ikill yourself and shit....keep it real....realize girls come and go....and learn what youcasn from this and youll be a better person.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I don't even remember when the last time i went on a date was....

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                              I may be drunk....but it seems you have an attitude that you are better tahn others...not evemn from this post....but from others....just sayin

and...just cuz you sleep with a few girls doesnt mean your gonna get an std...wrap it...and keep away from intravenous drug users and prostitutes and the chances arent as high as its made to seeem....are there risks...sure...but not like you seem to believe.

to the op....dont pull the old bullshit youve pulled int the past where you wanna ikill yourself and shit....keep it real....realize girls come and go....and learn what youcasn from this and youll be a better person.

Well I just think the way people degrade females on here is pathetic.

I'm free so I'm going to go sleep with whores.

I'd bet my life he doesn't wrap it up.

If you Check statistics(do it when your sober) stds are rampant because people are not taking proper precautions.

And I am no better then anyone oh here, we All Shit the same etc, but some of you guys aren't too bright.

Friends shouldn't let friends post drunk.
                              Last edited by Ralphie; 09-05-2011, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Its funny how women can make a man feel. You can feel on top of the world or like shit! Heartache can be the worst. But i agree with others that you need to get outside and hook up with some friends. If you do not have any then get outside that apartment. Take a vacation if you can! Go somewhere scenic. Stay at work extra hours, anything to get this BS off your mind. I say BS because you sound like a good guy and you need someone more like yourself.

Karma will come back to this girl, we all know this!

Comment

Working...
                                X