This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all good though, I'm going to ask the judge for a deferred

plus I forgot to add that I didn't have insurance for my car either.

Comment

Honda has a "PAX" tire. it pretty much sucks and everyone hates it.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

f u
        Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
          It's all good though, I'm going to ask the judge for a deferred

plus I forgot to add that I didn't have insurance for my car either.
          wew, no insurance and speeding. How much is the ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
            f u
            lol! i <333 u too
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              lol! i <333 u too
              SIGH.
              Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                wew, no insurance and speeding. How much is the ticket?
                629$

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
                  629$
                  That sucks. My girlfriend's brother got pulled over yesterday for weaving in and out of traffic and ended up with-

Negligent Driving
                  Tint (too dark)
                  Exhaust (too loud)
                  Suspension (too low)

$606

...but the dude has a tC and he's an idiot- so I don't care.
                  Seattle, WA

Comment

I got pulled over once for my friend throwing his cigarette out of the window. Bounced of an undercover's hood behind us and I GOT THE TICKET. He paid it but the ticket was for "Discarding lighted material out of vehicle". $975. The judge told me since I was the driver I am responsible for what everyone does while I'm behind the wheel. I asked him if that was the case why did they get the ticket for no seat belt then? His reply was " So you want to pay their tickets too then I guess? " (So much for being a smart ass eh?) I said no thank you and told my friend he owed me a $1000 for the ticket. Only thing that pissed me off was it went on my record. I laugh now but then was another story.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      I got pulled over once for my friend throwing his cigarette out of the window. Bounced of an undercover's hood behind us and I GOT THE TICKET. He paid it but the ticket was for "Discarding lighted material out of vehicle". $975. The judge told me since I was the driver I am responsible for what everyone does while I'm behind the wheel. I asked him if that was the case why did they get the ticket for no seat belt then? His reply was " So you want to pay their tickets too then I guess? " (So much for being a smart ass eh?) I said no thank you and told my friend he owed me a $1000 for the ticket. Only thing that pissed me off was it went on my record. I laugh now but then was another story.
                      Wow, that sucks
                      Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                        Oh yeah that shit is a huge fine! I seen a girl get busted for that shit when I was in court one time.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

There is no excuse to be driving on the roads with no insurance...if you don't have any don't be on the roads...thats bullshit....and its usually these people that hit everyone too

*The only exception to a ticket like that is if you have insurance but didn't have proof on you...which later can be proven to a judge*
                          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

hey geoff,,,, i was in your neighborhood yesterday.....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                              hey geoff,,,, i was in your neighborhood yesterday.....
                              Damn...another stalker LOL

There is a lot of rice around my area now....must be the fast and the furious generation has grown up and got licenses
                              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

you forget,,, your hood is my old hood.. but there is a considerable age gap between the two of us.... it was mine first,,,,,,, buwhaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X