X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    woot! im stoked for april 22nd!! lol-

hey Russ arent you coming along as well? buy ur ticket??? hope you can make it out. should be fun!
    Ticket for what???

YO Sean....get that car running yet??
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

What's going on on the 22nd guys?

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Thats what I want to know . . .
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

lmao, nothing most of you are interested in. dont worry about it. its NON-car related.

yeah Geoff, i got the car running and ive driven it around..once.

my cooling fan motor has tested "BAD". and my auto tensioner is "BAD" so.....when i get another 300-400 ill be replacing those.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I figured it wasnt car stuff is it that band or something you were talking about a while ago.
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              and my auto tensioner is "BAD" so......
              How did you find this out?
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                How did you find this out?

oh there is just a slight flapping/humming noise at about 1200-1400. its no big deal really. our shop said they will replace it for me. its good cuz i have to get a front balancer shaft oil seal retainer on there (since i forgot to grab it when i bought everything else).

its nothing we could have avoided...just a bad tensioner. shop says its not totally shot, and could get away with driving on it, but itll get worse and could risk total failure of it. dont feel like gambling
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Rear Lip will be on my door step when I come home today, expect pictures tonight

Comment

So who's going to the junkyard's anytime soon? I need some OBD1 ECU plugs with about 6"-8" of wiring.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah Well Atleast I Didn"t Sleep With Lunburgh!

Comment

bahahaha im watching it too! comedy central! woot!

Comment

CC ftmfgdbafwb
                          (for the mother fucking god damn bitch ass fucking win bitch)

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                            Na, I'm a member here.

You gettin that SV? What's the deal?!

Should be getting my money next week. Im still store between and SV and a rocket.. what to do what to do..

The Kawi ZXR636s look so nice!
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                              Should be getting my money next week. Im still store between and SV and a rocket.. what to do what to do..

The Kawi ZXR636s look so nice!
                              Very fun bike, I had my buddies '05 here for a few weeks....did some work on it. It's SUPER quick above 10k rpms, great fun in the upper revs for sure.
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

So far i found acouple of bikes, prob wont be around next week with my luck tho..

05 Zx636r Super cool lime green 6,800 ouch
                                06 Sv1000 Black on black with 1,600 miles 6,800 ouch
                                05 Yellow SV 650 with GSXR front end(suspension, wheel, brakes etc.)and rear shock. Reconstructed title 4k... much betta!
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X