Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3:33 bitches. Waiting for PB blaster to work on some bolt. I'm hungry. I'm always hungry.
    I love this thread.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

3:33am? Ha! Last night I slept for 4hrs, sunday night for 4 hrs so I'm already low on Zzzzz. And tonight you ask? Ahhhhh tonight.....still up eating Reese's Breyers icecream and reading posts thinking about alignments and struts.
      I (heart) this thread also!

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Where'd everybody go?? 4:38 a.m. EST

I'm just Photoshoppin' a concept CRX.. what with all the talk of the 07 and all..

here's a peek..

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
        Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
        Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
        Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Originally posted by akrodha
          Where'd everybody go?? 4:38 a.m. EST

I'm just Photoshoppin' a concept CRX.. what with all the talk of the 07 and all..

here's a peek..

dang thats some good work there man... im trying to get some episodes of the OG top gear from a place that prez808 sent me... i was considering crashing at 230... but now im waiting for this movie on TBS to end then im going to have a stog and a tall glass of water THEN its time for sleep....

EDIT: its 4:25 CDT now im going to have a stog so i can offcially call it for me...
          Last edited by clarksterdotcom; 07-28-2005, 04:29 AM.

Comment

6:35 am. Finished installing new o2 sensor. Went for drive. Got McD's. Car drives like new now. Ok, now I'm going to bed.

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

4:47 I just got done installing a radiator in my accord.
              "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Comment

Well, it's probably around 7 a.m. for those in the midwest (5 a.m. on the westcoast). But, it's only 10 p.m. here. So, in two hours, I'll be a day ahead. Snap!!!! I'll be in the future. :-P
                "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

lol.. just thought I'd check in before going to work... full day!

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                  Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                  Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                  Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Well its 6:23AM and time to go to sleep again. (East Coast Time BTW). Running to the junk yard and then homework tomorrow. SATURDAY is a private VIP steak, Cigar, and Wine cookout at my good friends house. MAybe some friendly jesting about his slow MX-5 will ensue, who knows?!
                    GOOD NIGHT CB7TUNER.COM!

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

3:45 socal time, and i am watching shit on compfused.com

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Here I am again. It's 6:50am. I gotta stop doing this. Damn you internet!!!

MY RIDE

Comment

Back at it.....5:12Am time to get my Counter Strike on!

- Zipcreature
                          Awesome!

Comment

Late for you. Not me.
                            "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

its 5:21 am. woke up at 10 am the other day, worked from 1 pm- 9:30 pm, went to a party after. came here to my cousions work at a hotel, got work again at 1 pm. i think i may want to sleep now.

Comment

7:38 am just got home

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X