No announcement yet.

Paul Walker,Fast and Furious actor dies in car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of the crash before any police or fire rescue.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=515818601858698

Comment

that sucks. the guy was legit. RIP man.
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

horrible way to die

even my wife who is not a big fan of the movie series is sad for his family

he has a 14 y.o. daughter with his ex
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
          he has a 14 y.o. daughter with his ex
          Thats the tragic part about this. Idk, maybe I'm just broken or something. But on it seems like people are getting too worked up over this. Like, am i missing something? I'm a fan of the movies, and it sucks he's dead. 7 is going to suck, but we'll all awkwardly watch it anyways.

This dude on instagram is like going nuts cursing at me calling me ignorant because i said the franchise was going downhill after Tokyo.

He took it personal and went crazy. Dont get me wrong, its horrible that this happened. But I'm not going to loose sleep over it.... am i alone here?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Crazy shit. Both were way to young to go.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
              Thats the tragic part about this. Idk, maybe I'm just broken or something. But on it seems like people are getting too worked up over this. Like, am i missing something? I'm a fan of the movies, and it sucks he's dead. 7 is going to suck, but we'll all awkwardly watch it anyways.

This dude on instagram is like going nuts cursing at me calling me ignorant because i said the franchise was going downhill after Tokyo.

He took it personal and went crazy. Dont get me wrong, its horrible that this happened. But I'm not going to loose sleep over it.... am i alone here?
              its not that you really said anything offensive but it may have been a little insensitive.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

I can get that but you would think i slapped his grandmother and spit in her face. Idk i just hope I'm not the only car enthusiast who isnt devastated by Paul passing away. I just got bigger things to worry about than who's going to replace Brian O'connor.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

What a dick! Don't post here and go hate somewhere else. This guy was a person who had a family and friends.
                  2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                  2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                  CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                  GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

I can get that but you would think i slapped his grandmother and spit in her face. Idk i just hope I'm not the only car enthusiast who isnt devastated by Paul passing away. I just got bigger things to worry about than who's going to replace Brian O'connor.
                    people have different sensibilities.... dont be surprised when people dont share your feelings on something like that.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

He's part of the problem. There's the guy who is over dramatic and then there's him- making sure we all know he doesn't give a Fuck. Yay.

Comment

this sucks, RIP PW.
                        the cast and fans of F&F should do a tribute drive for him or something

Comment

This is the first I've heard of it. His acting skills aside I am a fan of Paul Walker. I am definitely a fan of the f&f movies, I kinda assumed they would be the longest running movie series ever by the time I died. I think I would even over look the elimination of Brian and still enjoy them. I remember in high school about three people out of 1200 understood it was better to have a Honda with a jdm motor than a mustang, or any Honda for that matter but that's beside the point. After f&f came out half the cars on the road had fart cannons altezza tail lights and shopping cart wings. Some people even made upgrades to their car who would otherwise have never turned a wrench if it weren't for that movie making the impact it did. This forum probably has a more than a few members it wouldn't have because that movie is so Awsome. Even if your are an f&f hater you should understand your after market parts are cheaper because of its popularity. Well I'm about to text my g/f the news, she won't even believe me.....sad.
                          ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

no your not broken the people who act like they lost their best friend or husband are broken, you dont know this person you should feel no more than when anyone else you dont know dies. If you go too peices everytime you hear of someone dieng then by all means get broken up over this stranger as well. Yes the sad part is the loss of a father. If you want too feel anything feel for the child.
                            CB7TUNER.com
                            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

It's a sad event no doubt, just because for some of us those movies were so intrinsically linked to parts of our lives. I'll be honest and say it bothered me more than it should (as I have no personal link to the man outside of far, far too many watchings of a few of his movies). I think it's sad when anyone dies, but somehow someone that is that young, who you look forward to seeing their future films and in such a sad way, it's hard not to feel something.

I had my Accord for only about 6 months when the first one came out and I'd be lying if I said that movie wasn't what got me heavily interested in imports which led to me looking into the Tekademics movies and then Best Motoring and finally Top Gear, etc, etc. Granted those movies are why I can't find a decent Supra within my budget these days, but that's another story altogether.

From what I've read he was quite the car enthusiast and philanthropist. I've never read a bad thing about him. RIP.
                              Last edited by AccordWarrior; 12-01-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                                What a dick! Don't post here and go hate somewhere else. This guy was a person who had a family and friends.
                                classy I hope you're being sarcastic. I guess I should put on sackcloth and ashes and mourn this loss like you right? I already said its a terrible loss and the movies wont be the same, I already said its terrible about his 14 year old daughter, who on top of that her parents were already divorced. you know that's going to mess her up. so forgive me for not falling to pieces for someone I never met besides on the screen.

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                                people have different sensibilities.... dont be surprised when people dont share your feelings on something like that.
                                as Hostile's comment above shows

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                He's part of the problem. There's the guy who is over dramatic and then there's him- making sure we all know he doesn't give a Fuck. Yay.
                                and your the perfect medium right Ralphie? because we all know your opinion is always more important than everyone else's.

again, its not that I don't care he's passed away.

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                                no your not broken the people who act like they lost their best friend or husband are broken, you dont know this person you should feel no more than when anyone else you dont know dies. If you go to peices everytime you hear of someone dying then by all means get broken up over this stranger as well. Yes the sad part is the loss of a father. If you want too feel anything feel for the child.
                                thank you im not completely alone in this!

and everyone is mostly focusing on walker. every IG post every news article, if it wasn't for Macaqueistrong I wouldn't have even known the other guy was a professional driver in his own right.

Originally posted by Macaqueistrong View Post
                                so what about him? don't forget about him, and the family he probably had. we don't even know his name do we? so don't get indignant at me for not crying over this, if your going to mourn Paul Walker like that then don't be a hypocrite and mourn the driver of the car who you didn't personally meet as well.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X