• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!

I had to pay them separately on mine.
    A&P-IA

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
      Yea here if it's attached it's all one thing. They don't get specific like that. Small cities bro 8)
      what my friend did was buy a door with the door panel and stash everything inside the door lol
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Prothane LCA bushings.

Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

v2cigs.com

bought em,(menthol tho) love em. You should buy some too. and if you do Just input this 15% coupon code (1608471) to save some money on their starter kits. I know it seems like im selling out. but if you wanna get off tobacco but dont want to give up the nicotine, then you should try em. just sayin

-sean
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

yea i paid quite a bit for the 5.3 aluminum block but it is damn near brand new.
            ill have to pay some more to do the DOD delete.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

To go on:

Comment

^sick
                <-- MRT

Comment

Nice
                  A&P-IA

Comment

Paid $800 to use this as a parts car.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I have the same brake setup. Love it 100%, kinda wish the rotors would have remained black but I don't know how that would have been possible. I guess just by never using your brakes lol.

Enjoy it!

Comment

I'm following the break-in recommendation in the instructions, so I can't/won't get the full benefit yet. They do bite even after just 50 miles though. After cooking the stock-spec brakes going down Pikes Peak, I'm itching to see what these are capable of. Already I'm thinking Red Stuff and their new "hi-carbon" slotted discs for the project CB.
                          Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-09-2013, 01:22 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                            Nice how much?

Comment

$377 shipped, or something like that, through Parts Geek.

I'm endlessly reading. Just finished A Feast For Crows (Game of Thrones #4), then picked this up. I'm only a few pages in and loving it:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-12-2013, 12:24 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Just came in the mail. Just noticed the MFactory box was upside down .

MFactory Helical LSD and new bearings (not pictured).

Going in to my rebuilt M2S4. Still need to get a set of f22 5th gears and then I'm ready to do the swap.

Also going in to this swap are Competition Clutch Flywheel and Clutch. With ARP bolts for both.

Last edited by Tishock; 08-12-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X