Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    In all 129 pages of this thread there has not been a more ridiculous purchase than this. Where did you even buy two BOXES of bacon?
    Because it's bacon !!!!!
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      yea i didn't pay anything for it. i just get random meat offers.
      ... meat offers huh...

but seriously what the hell?! its not even packaged its just in a box. is the bottom all greasy and leaky? how are you going to eat all that?! idk if I would eat free meat.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

PETA's gotta be doing something with all those feral cats they're killing...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ah matt you suck lol

Comment

filled up me and my buddie's fridge, the humbolt beer is made from hemp haven't tried it yet. yoyal was $102.00

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Well I just splurged on a ton of shit, I won't list all of it but here are some goodies!-

Pioneer HU with BT calling and connect for ipod etc....Nothing fancy, just need a good unit to play tunes and accept phone calls.

Generic 3 ton jack. All the reviews on Amazon are mostly 5 star. No major defects. Im not running an auto shop, so it just needs to get my cars off the ground once in a while.

I also picked up GT5, La Noire, MGS4 for the Ps3 as well was Watchmen Directors cut and Jurassic Park in 3d!!!!

fuck yea.

Comment

Two of them.

Mine was $150, GFs was $250.
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

got some powdercoating done...(did it myself, kinda proud)

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        got some powdercoating done...(did it myself, kinda proud)

looks excellent! its sooo much cheaper to DIY *if* you can get the powder in bulk. thinking about stripping down some electric ovens and making a booth to at least fit motorcycle frames when we get 100amp service installed.

oh..is it okay to have your pistons just chillin out like that? when i tore this H down I handled them like newborns, after washing and de gunking them i hit them up in penetrating oil wrapped in lol wrapping paper and into a plastic sack sealed up and labeled with tape. same with the crank except it fit perfectly in some green masking sheet, cleaned oiled and rolled up and rubberbanded..am i being too careful lol..i dont really think I am

had to come up with alternative yaw control warez =\

Last edited by illinois_erik; 05-05-2013, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Those pistons and rods arnt ready to be assembled yet otherwise they would be in our assembly room. This is just the main work bench.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

sexy...

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                                of corse.

my kitchen I've been building myself.

I lack a farmhouse sink with sink spicket focet. and a ton of little details like a concrete countertop i'm going to design and do, not having any luck on finding diamond polishers small enough..
                                Wow! Dude that looks amazing, really nice work.
                                Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                                den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X