No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jarrett, you may call my defense rediculous however its a fact, Cannabis is not a "drug" in any sense more or less than what people with pain are prescribed aka vicodin etc. and to you Lucifer, those indeviduals with prescribed pain relievers aka "opioids" work around you without your knowing, and nobody cares, but my lord o mighty a little bit of cannabis must just make someone so mentally and physically unstable, please, spoken like someone whos never been taught the facts but instead was spoon fed BS from day 1 by people who believe the BS in tv shows how it makes ur mind wiggle and see things, which is a complete crock of shit. now i agree its wrong to do it at work, no arguement there, but that is a personal self control issue not a cannabis issue.

Jarrett in your reference to your "veggie" brother, you state alcoholism in addition to use of cannabis, to set you straight alcohol is a debiliating mind altering substance that not only doesnt relate to cannabis in any way shape or form it destroys the mind and body! if you want to talk about something that shouldnt be legal thats it!

cannabis has been proven to be benificial to many MANY people across the world and in fact saved my fathers life so anyone who cant accept a fact backed by science is, again, ill educated in the subject.

now im done, and feel free to remove the post if you must, ive made my point and I refuse to let people believe that cannabis is a bad thing when it is not. Call me an advocate for the truth about cannabis.

to erik above ^ i apologize for that occourance with ur 4 year old, i suppose i shouldve given more thought to the image.
    Last edited by CB7DX420; 04-17-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      thats why employers drug test
      Actually they don't. I wish they did. Unfortunately in custom auto, home audio, car stereo industries I have worked in, there is no testing. If they did test, they would have a hard time finding anyone to work. As it is now the potheads don't last long before they are replaced with unfortunately another one. They miss alot work for stupid reasons plus they always are having cars impounded. Don't pay their tickets or bills but always have money for pot.
      Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Damn you went from bad to worse LOL!
        The Nokia Lumia 920 is one beautiful device. It puts the iPhone 5 to shame.

There are better phones out their than what Apple has to offer.

I love my Lumia 920!

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
        aww_shiet
        91accordexr33

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
            Actually they don't. I wish they did. Unfortunately in custom auto, home audio, car stereo industries I have worked in, there is no testing. If they did test, they would have a hard time finding anyone to work. As it is now the potheads don't last long before they are replaced with unfortunately another one. They miss alot work for stupid reasons plus they always are having cars impounded. Don't pay their tickets or bills but always have money for pot.
            so your just going to stereotype everyone who uses marijuana? cool, i guess.

i dont smoke, but have a bunch of functional business owner friends who do.

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              so your just going to stereotype everyone who uses marijuana? cool, i guess.

i dont smoke, but have a bunch of functional business owner friends who do.
              i know right?.....moving on.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Back to purchases. I am officially an Accord addict. Rescued another one from the crusher: 92 LX coupe auto

90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

^---man thats freakin clean, whats wrong with

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                    ^---man thats freakin clean, whats wrong with
                    Guy's brother replaced the tranny, then wouldn't start; he was just tired of dealing with it. Timing belt was 2 teeth off, corrected that, but no spark - still working on that. Been hit in front, 90-91 head lights and grill, hood is wrinkled; may have had a light hit in rear as well. Rust in quarters was bondoed. Right front fender wrinkled (I have a good one). Holes from ricer spoiler in trunk. Poor repaint. Cracked windshield. Brake pedal goes to floor. Interior is worn, but cleaned up ok. I have a bunch of parts, so I should be able to get it running cheap. Had a offer to buy it 2 hours after getting it home.
                    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                      Guy's brother replaced the tranny, then wouldn't start; he was just tired of dealing with it. Timing belt was 2 teeth off, corrected that, but no spark - still working on that. Been hit in front, 90-91 head lights and grill, hood is wrinkled; may have had a light hit in rear as well. Rust in quarters was bondoed. Right front fender wrinkled (I have a good one). Holes from ricer spoiler in trunk. Poor repaint. Cracked windshield. Brake pedal goes to floor. Interior is worn, but cleaned up ok. I have a bunch of parts, so I should be able to get it running cheap. Had a offer to buy it 2 hours after getting it home.

A few problems but nothing out of the ordinary with this vintage, sounds like a project, good luck..still looks good in photos =P

Comment

didnt pay anything but yea.

300 bucks, ls1 shortblock

2 boxes of seasoned bacon

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Just a nice wall painting

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                          My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

fiberglass/aluminum tricopter airframe..cheap and easy to source parts stateside
                            got this to learn on since I broke a CF boom on my Talon v1 airframe and 14mm OD cf tube is a little hard to source

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
                              Just a nice wall painting
                              OMG, where did you find that?
                              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                                OMG, where did you find that?
                                Locally here in L.A some dude that works at a best buy by my girls job

Here's another one

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                                My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Working...
                                X