No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you feel the need to take pictures with Instagram or whatever you're using to create these effects? If you want to show us a picture of something then do that. These effects are intended to offer some sort of perceived artistic quality where as you are hopefully trying to take a picture of this newly purchased item for the purpose of showing the forum. However, the forum only sees a blurry silhouette of what they believe to be a Chargespeed grille as you have some pointless filter turned on. DSLR cameras that are actually able to capture cool things are cool. iPhone photo filters to make your Facebook friends think you're deep and interesting are not.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
      Locally here in L.A some dude that works at a best buy by my girls job

Here's another one
      I saw this on FB today. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        Why do you feel the need to take pictures with Instagram or whatever you're using to create these effects? If you want to show us a picture of something then do that. These effects are intended to offer some sort of perceived artistic quality where as you are hopefully trying to take a picture of this newly purchased item for the purpose of showing the forum. However, the forum only sees a blurry silhouette of what they believe to be a Chargespeed grille as you have some pointless filter turned on. DSLR cameras that are actually able to capture cool things are cool. iPhone photo filters to make your Facebook friends think you're deep and interesting are not.
        So I'm not allowed to post pics like this or what?? And I don't see a silhouette, I see a chargespeed grill, with or without effect. If you can't then you need glasses..... Lol

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
        My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
          I saw this on FB today. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
          Ohhh yeah yeah lol shhh don't tell anybody

Comment

^ I think your edited Chargespeed photo looks less boring than the un-edited ones that a dozen other people have posted before.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              ^ I think your edited Chargespeed photo looks less boring than the un-edited ones that a dozen other people have posted before.
              Agreed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Haha, I only just noticed the grille in that "wall painting" photo. Right over my head.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Haha, I only just noticed the grille in that "wall painting" photo. Right over my head.
                  Haha that's funny bro, I actually had that idea in mind when I posted it and it seems it worked... Lol

Thank you sir

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                  Agreed.
                  Yup

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    2 boxes of seasoned bacon

In all 129 pages of this thread there has not been a more ridiculous purchase than this. Where did you even buy two BOXES of bacon?

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

He got it fooooooo free if i remember correctly.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                        In all 129 pages of this thread there has not been a more ridiculous purchase than this. Where did you even buy two BOXES of bacon?
                        i am soooooo jelly
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Got a new shark fin antenna to replace my fishing pole antenna on the top of the car

Comment

^nice

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                              yea i didn't pay anything for it. i just get random meat offers.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

GYTR carbon can for my new bike!

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X