Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

whos running a DSM set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos running a DSM set up?

like the title says. who's running a DSM set up on a F22a that isnt built? how much psi are you running? how much horsepower are you pushing?

just wondering for my project thoughts and ideas.

i will someday i got the same plans

Comment

your a mod...why dont you search? this isnt even in beginner. What information are you trying to find that is so hard to come by even searching wont find?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
        your A Mod...why Dont You Search? This Isnt Even In Beginner. What Information Are You Trying To Find That Is So Hard To Come By Even Searching Wont Find?
        X2
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

you guys aren't being helpful so why are you posting?

i would like to read up on this also.

Comment

i know chessboxer has his motor somewhat built but you could ask him if he had it built before he put the turbo on. also jdmchrsitian (sp?) is doing the dsm setup you could maybe get info from him. hmm who else is there... thats all i can think of now
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Based on link below, I would say 200-240 whp with a stock F22ax SOHC block for DSD 14b turbo setups. Where you fall in this range depends on what other cylinder head/intake manifold related work you have done. For example, Chessboxer basically had a DSM 14b setup, stock F22 block, but is running a Delta 272 camshaft, etc. to further enhance.
              Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-21-2008, 10:01 AM.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...62#post1442462
                youngjay is stock motor with basic boltons.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

heres something ive been wondering.
                  i have an h23a1 in my car, which uses the same header/intake manifold pattern as the f22ax.
                  does this mean i can use the dsm turbo set up on the h23a1?
                  1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
                  _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

I'm On stock block with DSM setup. Running 11psi atm, Next step is 14psi.
                    Unsure on HP as I havn't been to a dyno.
                    However I plan on running up to 20psi on stock block just to get a basic tune for the new build coming in the near future, and to see how long it will last.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

drummersteve7 has a pretty stock setup last time i worked on his car...i see you posted in his thread http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73827
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i was 16g evoIII, bone stock f22a4, 10-11psi for a few years with minimal issues. i was prolly in the 215-230 whp range with an untuned basemap

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

My plans hopefully done by January...

Engine: F20A DOHC
                          EVO 3 Big 16g with 20g compressor housing/wheel
                          EVO 8/9 Injectors
                          Externally Gated
                          Bisi Stage 2 Cams
                          H22 Upper Plenum and T/B (maxbore tb)
                          14 psi with water/meth injection
                          Obviously tuned - On a chipped P06 with Crome

My goals are 315-330 whp on a stock block.

Good Luck to you.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
                            your a mod...why dont you search? this isnt even in beginner. What information are you trying to find that is so hard to come by even searching wont find?
                            Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                            X2
                            niether one of yall were helpful. if your not boosted or in the middle of a boosted build, your input is not needed.

Originally posted by slick View Post
                            i know chessboxer has his motor somewhat built but you could ask him if he had it built before he put the turbo on. also jdmchrsitian (sp?) is doing the dsm setup you could maybe get info from him. hmm who else is there... thats all i can think of now

yeah. i always looked at his set up. he's running meth tho. im not looking for anything but just someone who has a DSM set up on their car with just that set up. nothing more. maybe a boost controller or something. but not as extensive as his is.

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                            drummersteve7 has a pretty stock setup last time i worked on his car...i see you posted in his thread http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73827
                            yeah he got a nice set up there. nice and sleeper like. just what i want to do.

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                            i was 16g evoIII, bone stock f22a4, 10-11psi for a few years with minimal issues. i was prolly in the 215-230 whp range with an untuned basemap

is the 16g a big turbo? whats the turbo that comes with the DSM? ive seen so many with different turbos. i dont even know which one it comes with anymore. lol.

edit: i now know the 16g is a big turbo. whats a good sized turbo that i can use with my DSM set up that will spool quick? i dont want something huge that wont spool til like 5k. somethign that will spool at like 25oo-3k.
                            Last edited by Shadow1; 10-22-2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

the 14 b i thank

and damn u i have been geting parts for this too.

The Race Car

Comment

Working...
                              X