Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2015 Cb7tuner Calendar is done!

http://www.cafepress.com/cb7tuner.1478246336

I got a flood of good submissions last minute, so if your car isn't included, i apologize. Some of the new submissions just fit better, were of a better/proper size, or were simply easier to access and work with. My goal was to provide the best possible product for the money, and I think I did that. I think it looks pretty sweet!

daovangphotos, you got the cover. Due to issues with Cafepress throwing a fit about Honda badges on a previous calendar cover, I did a quick edit to remove your Accord an H badges. I apologize for tampering with your picture!

Congrats to all the people that are included, and thank you for sending in your pics. This only happened because you guys made it possible!

Anyone who would like to be included next year, start planning now. Take your pics early. Make them as large as your camera will take them. Be sure to consider the background. Close your windows. Remove or obscure your license plate if you don't want it displayed... blah blah blah. I'll get into it later... but if you want to get a head start, do a quick Google search for good automotive photography techniques!
    It'll make my job easier in some ways (less editing), and harder in others (deciding which to pick!)

Hot dog!!! Getting my order in tonight!!!!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I'll place my order this week.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Ordered mine. Thanks for doing this!

Comment

props for pulling that together, mike. time to order one for the new apartment!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Purchasing mine the 15th. Thanks Mike!

Comment

Will be ordering mine soon, thanks!!!
                93 Honda Accord Lx
                Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

WOOOHOOO awesome, I will be ordering mine soon too Thank you for doing this Deevergote!
                  1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                  1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                  1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                  1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Wow, it wasn't that long ago that we only had a handful of submissions.

I'm glad this worked out as well as it did.
                    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Just ordered mine. First time ever!

I really like that Amazon integrated with Cafepress. I was able to see this post, and buy the calendar, all within minutes. Best of all, I didn't even have to go find my wallet!
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

The admins on Facebook, largely Pandemic and Joey GTR, really stepped up to generate more submissions. A number of members on here did as well. I got nearly half of all the submissions sent to me in the last few days! I even got one yesterday, hours after posting this. (the picture was decent, too... shame the guy submitting it didn't even include his username.)

I'm looking forward to next year's calendar.

Also, as Jarrett had mentioned in the previous thread... there IS an 18 month option. It would be more expensive, but I could consider that as an option next year if we get a number of higher quality submissions.
                        I think I'm going to do a writeup, and find some links about automotive photography. Even the best pictures submitted for this one had things that bugged me (open windows make me cringe! and a few otherwise good submissions were passed over due to funky camera angles.) I'm curious to see if we can get an early start on things next year, and get everyone on the same page in terms of composition!

Comment

Badass job. My friends car is March. Going to order one Friday hopefully when I get paid. Love the fact there is 2 wagons aswell.
                          Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Amazed you pulled it off.

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              The admins on Facebook, largely Pandemic and Joey GTR, really stepped up to generate more submissions. A number of members on here did as well. I got nearly half of all the submissions sent to me in the last few days! I even got one yesterday, hours after posting this. (the picture was decent, too... shame the guy submitting it didn't even include his username.)

I'm looking forward to next year's calendar.

Also, as Jarrett had mentioned in the previous thread... there IS an 18 month option. It would be more expensive, but I could consider that as an option next year if we get a number of higher quality submissions.
                              I think I'm going to do a writeup, and find some links about automotive photography. Even the best pictures submitted for this one had things that bugged me (open windows make me cringe! and a few otherwise good submissions were passed over due to funky camera angles.) I'm curious to see if we can get an early start on things next year, and get everyone on the same page in terms of composition!
                              I was thinking of helping you generate interest early as well so that hopefully it doesn't have to happen at the last minute again next year.
                              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                              X