• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V8 Fully Caged Cb7

LOOK AT THIS BITCH

Accord V8

- Art Morrison built 2x3 box tube chassis
    - A.M. independent front susp. w/ Aldan 6 way adjustable coil overs and Flaming River manual steering rack
    - Heavy duty racing Wilwood rotors and Wilwood 4 piston aluminum calipers
    - Adjustable 4-link rear susp. w/panhard bar and fully adjust. rear coil overs
    - Ford 9" rear end w/ 4:56 Richmond pro gears and Richmond limited slip posi differential and Strange 31 spline axles set up w/ heavy duty drum brakes
    - A.M. 10 point roll cage
    - Weld Racing wheels front=15x3-1/2 rear=15x14 w/ 3-1/2 Back spacing (Drag lite series 90) and Mickey Thompson 29x18.5x15 rear tires
    - Power plant was duplicated from Car Craft Magazine, August of 2001 edition, the ZZ520hp pump-gas Chevy 350. A
    - TSI turbo 400 transmission w/ TSI 3500-3800 stall speed converter, wrapped hugger headers and 3" exhaust w/ Flow Master mufflers. B&M Pro ratchet shifter and Auto Meter pro-lite series guages
    - trunk mount battery w/ trunk mount battery quick disconnect switch
    - Jegster 15 gallon aluminum fuel cell w/fuel guage sender
    - G-Force 5-way roll bar mount seat belt harness
    - MSD Crank trigger ignition w/ Holley Pro Strip Annihilator ignition control system
    - CSI aluminum electric water pump and griffin aluminum radiator
    - East Coast super-mini one wire alternaor 50amps@2200rpms and 74amps max
    - Painless wiring 12 circuit fuse block w/ individual aircraft flip switch controls for: ignition,fuel,water pump,cooling fan
    Last edited by IBCNYA; 07-03-2005, 01:18 PM.

holy eff word, who would do such a thing?!?!?!

Comment

it would be cooler if they put an F20c in it or something. but props to the crazy work done.

on and....repost!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        on and....repost!
        many a time

Comment

That thing has been on ebay for sale at least 4 times in the past 2 to 3 years...supposedly it was built by a honda mechanic somewhere in the midwest...350 small block, 400 turbo trans, Demon 850 carb, and there is a photo missing of 10 gal. fuel cell in the trunk... and that is about as much as i can remember on what i read about it...insane looking, but i want to see what it actually runs in the 1/4.
          "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
          Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
          20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
          BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

thats radd.... i wonder if it pulls the front wheels off of the ground when it launches at the drag strip. i would love to see video of this car at the drag strip. if you know this person i would like to see some footage.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
            cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

That's been around... It was one of the very first posts here on the board, I believe

Still, I haven't seen those pics in a LONG time, so it's pretty cool to see em again.

That car is supposedly insanely unreliable. Spends more time NOT running than it does running. Looks cool though!

I'm moving this over to the OT section. It IS a swap, but not really the technical material that is intended for that section. More of an oddity that should be seen by all! (not racing either good catch there!)

Comment

so this thing doesnt run too well huh??? still i thought it was interesting...sorry for putting it in the wrong place...

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...9&page=1&pp=15

specs.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                    hey appreciate that....i like the guy that ask if its rwd....

Comment

tight.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

DAMN will this car ever go away I have seen this to many times. I give them credit V8 in a honda pretty sweet but it been posted about thousand times let this be tha last please.

Comment

definitely a 2 year old repost, but good to see it again.

the car was originally from cincinnati ohio.
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I've been looking for these pics for months. I've known about it, but I didn't know it was on the board.

So what if its a repost? I bet that's the fasteest CB out there. Granted its not a Honda motor, but hey...why not.

Comment

This is a good repost. I imagine everybody has seen at least one picture of this beast, but I, for one, havent seen all the pics.

Oh, and..

*drool*
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X