X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pics, JDM'ed RIDE yO!

Comment

Nice winter time shots.

You have to tell me what you use to clean your windshield. That is so clean.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
        nice pics, JDM'ed RIDE yO!
        thanks sackingz123, I wish I could have some more JDM goodies...we'll c

Originally posted by palinix
        Nice winter time shots.

You have to tell me what you use to clean your windshield. That is so clean.
        Thanks palinix...winter pics are great...until the -21 dC temperature freezes the camera......

the windshield...its a new windshield...8 months old...so I guess it hasn't been weathered and chipped that much...but when ever its dirty I use Invisible Glass Cleaner...works pretty well...prevents the windshield from fogging up as well.

DEVOTE

Comment

Ok, i've been meaning to post a before and after comparison for the stock length short throw shifter I got from yeamans17...

I guess there's no better time than in the middle of studying for a crazy Thermodynamics midterm

here u go...

pros:
          -no play in the shifter
          -very precise operations
          -not any more difficult to shift

cons:
          -ummm...ill get back to u on that one
          DEVOTE

Comment

Nice =)

This is maybe the nicest thread to read, pics are great.

i like the ride too. itr wheel <3

Member's Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by nite^
              Nice =)

This is maybe the nicest thread to read, pics are great.

i like the ride too. itr wheel <3
              Thanks nite, Im so humbled

here's an engine pic...i don't think i have put up any clear engine pics yet....please excuse the dirt...Canada has lots of it

Behold, the almighty F20A DOHC

DEVOTE

Comment

...took this pic a while back...just found it...

the all greatful CB7tuner calendar!...amongst my shrine to all that is mechanical and transportation. good job to who ever worked on it!

DEVOTE

Comment

oh wait...new month....Billie's on

DEVOTE

Comment

OMG...that look just like my other accord...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                      OMG...that look just like my other accord...

haha...is that a good thing or a bad thing...

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                        haha...is that a good thing or a bad thing...

for yours its a GOOD thing...
                        but for mine its a BAD thing since my brother drove it and had a little accident with it...hahahah

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                          for yours its a GOOD thing...
                          but for mine its a BAD thing since my brother drove it and had a little accident with it...hahahah

dang...another CB7 gone...knock on wood ...

planning on installing some parts soon....will update with pictures whenever that happens..
                          DEVOTE

Comment

hey why f20a?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                              hey why f20a?

...desperation.......

my F22A1 blew up of something one day in the middle of winter...something about how I was only using 3 cylinders for a while...

luckily i was expecting this, so I was looking into a swap...didn't want to do a H22 mainly b/c of cost issues....

picked up this F20A DOHC with the matching transmission from A J Japanese Autoparts for $800 cash...pretty crazy Japanese guy that AJ....

very happy with the motor and transmission...it revs so freely, no vibrations, and the gears are so so so short....i can drive around in 5th gear all day...

this engine seems to have a lighter flywheel....so its not as lazy as the original F22A1...revs need to be pretty well matched, but once u get use to it, its a really smooth ride...my Honda mechanic loves driving this car

...we'll c whats next...this engine is great...but a V6 would be even sweeter check this thread: Click for link.
                              DEVOTE

Comment

I wish i had a mechanic. but i work at honda so i can't really label one of them my mechanic.

how do you like the short shifter..??

and at the meet i want to hear your exhaust system.
                                My Ride...

Comment

Working...
                                X