No announcement yet.

lokuputha : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took apart the ITR steering wheel today...I should be able to get the horn working...its just a simple on off switch...here's some pictures for authentication

DEVOTE

Comment

Dude just stopped by to say sick car! I like the jdm pieces, also the rims are, as everyone has already said, awesome! I think they would look great on my car actually Anyways, keep up the good clean work.

- Dan
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
        ...and thanks to Clemson90Accord for the dash and parts! Great seller.

...packaging was insane!

Well, what can I say! I was really careful to make sure it wouldn't get harmed. Ever since I received a poorly packed item I have been sure to pack things properly. The car is looking great by the way. I love the steering wheel. Super clean!
        FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

appreciate it guys ...

I still have to finish installing a lot of parts....then i'll take some real pictures...just waiting for this winter to go away.
          DEVOTE

Comment

damn ur wheel looks better than mine...
            i hafta repaint the horn button, the silver and red came off when i tried to clean the horn button.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

It's looking real nice man, great job...love that color

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                damn ur wheel looks better than mine...
                i hafta repaint the horn button, the silver and red came off when i tried to clean the horn button.

Yeah man...the steering wheel was really clean...not even scratch...not leather polish...looks brand new

too bad about that paint on ur wheel...whatever...now u can color it what ever color u want...do a wicked DIY...metallic paint?

Originally posted by Accord13&BA4
                It's looking real nice man, great job...love that color
                Thanks Accord13&BA4....that 1990 Seattle Silver...very classy
                Last edited by lokuputha; 01-13-2007, 02:32 AM.
                DEVOTE

Comment

Nice steering wheel buddy..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    Nice steering wheel buddy..
                    thank you, appreciate the acknowledgement

btw love ur euro front end...thats just original
                    DEVOTE

Comment

finally... they arrived... no matter when stuff is shipped to me....i always receive a whole bunch at once...weird

Thanks to yeamans17 for the quality short throw shifter.

Thanks to lowfrostcb7 for the wicked license plate and the DOHC non-VTEC Stickers.

Here's a pic of the vinyls with a backlight...they are white apprx. 18" long.

when are they being installed...? good question...shifter next week...vinyls in the spring when its a little warmer and the vinyls will have some time to adhere...the license plate...never!...well maybe at meets and shows...but by law we need to have a real front license plate here boooo....thats it for now...will update with shifter test run next week.
                      DEVOTE

Comment

oh and dont forget to do the bucket drop before you put the shifter in man. just a word of advice.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                          oh and dont forget to do the bucket drop before you put the shifter in man. just a word of advice.
                          oh yeah...yeamans17 told me about this as well...I just can't really understand what "bucket" means ...i'll look into this some more...he gave me a link to look at. Thanks tommi
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                            you'll get it once you get in there. basically theres 2 pieces to the shifter plate and you need to put the one on top underneath the other one
                            cool...i was just going through ur thread...seems straight forward enough...thanks yeamans17 appreciate the help and cool product, can't wait to get this installed and test it out.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

hhah hmmm, your cars looking better by the day aha, also i wish we had snow down here in the south hahah aka windy windsor. we had ice and snow, thats the day it happen everyone forgot how to drive, some nasty accidents. but yea nice nice. Im still just doing random patch jobs myself till spring comes or just some warmer weather now hahaha. =P but gg, hope we get that meet organized and everything. the STD thing about lakehead i never knew hmmm
                              1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
                              Originally posted by yeamans17
                              you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

Originally posted by simactive
                                hhah hmmm, your cars looking better by the day aha, also i wish we had snow down here in the south hahah aka windy windsor. we had ice and snow, thats the day it happen everyone forgot how to drive, some nasty accidents. but yea nice nice. Im still just doing random patch jobs myself till spring comes or just some warmer weather now hahaha. =P but gg, hope we get that meet organized and everything. the STD thing about lakehead i never knew hmmm
                                cool

here's some pics I took today...always wanted to take some pics in front of this new building at Lakehead...it was too late really...too dark...its really nice at dusk with a little bit of backlight....anyways enjoy.

if I may ask for some advice from the seasoned photography pro's....how do i get rid of the glare from lights...is it my crappy camera and lens? im trying to make the best of a mediocre quick snap type camera

yes that is shiny ice...slippery too...had to take off on second gear. brother looking forth
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X