Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post

by D.Flinn, on Flickr
    It's hard to tell, but it looks like your 91-93 wagon fiche is slightly different in the number of frames/images. So that's a good thing!

Mounted, balanced, and installed.

Pretty good ride too. Not much road noise either. Very pleased for $166.40 tires!

And sh*t I still haven't sorted out due to time and everything else...
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
      The compression on the Accord will be a bit much I think
      It is a '96 EX (CDN model) Build info
      Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-09-2017, 04:48 PM.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I know, I've followed your build on your blog for many years. The meme was in reference to the fact that compression hasn't really been a limiting factor in the performance of a turbocharged engine in quite a few years, with the advances in tuning. And, if I remember correctly, you were running MS3, so your hardware capabilities are more than sufficient.

I don't have an opinion on the direction of that build one way or the other. I just mean to say, that with a properly built motor (you have one) and good tuning hardware (you check that box, too), compression shouldn't be looked at as something that keeps you from considering forced induction.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/what-year-is-it
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Farther down the rabbit hole I go. Full dual tip Mugen Accord catback exhaust. Will be one of maybe 6 or so in the States once I get it from Australia

Comment

Farther down the rabbit hole I go. Full dual tip Mugen Accord catback exhaust. Will be one of maybe 6 or so in the States once I get it from Australia

Comment

Going to either flip them for a profit or keep them for a little while... not sure.

Comment

Corweena, you got me all excited, before I remembered what you're working on. I thought Mugen actually made something for the CB for a second there.

- Walbro 255 + install kit
                - Vibrant 2.5" U-J
                - ARP main studs

by D.Flinn, on Flickr
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-18-2017, 09:19 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                  Corweena, you got me all excited, before I remembered what you're working on. I thought Mugen actually made something for the CB for a second there.
                  Hahahaha yeah, 5th Gen was the first to get the Mugen goodies. It would honestly fit the CB too, just have to adjust the hangers a bit.

Comment

Hopefully this will keep people from knocking at my door, getting ridiculous lately; no less than 3 people a week.

IMG_20170720_180644 by Jesus Gonzalez, on Flickr
                    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

^ Good sign! I bought one similar last year. Works well and for those who can't read you get to be pissy at them.

Wood.

For this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        ^ Good sign! I bought one similar last year. Works well and for those who can't read you get to be pissy at them.

Wood.

For this.
                        images (1) by Jesus Gonzalez, on Flickr

If they can't read they get a 3 second warning before you release the hounds!!!

Comment

New Rizen Tires!

Sway bar kit!

Also, lifetime alignment from Firestone, don't have a picture for that though.
                          I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post

New Rizen Tires!

Sway bar kit!

Also, lifetime alignment from Firestone, don't have a picture for that though.
                            I am willing to drop money that those Riken are a entry level brand by Michelin since the label seems to be the same ones used on the BFG line, didn't like my only Rikens i ever had but i do hope you have the best experience with them

Comment

I am currently running those Riken in a 205/50ZR-16.
                              Not my favorite tire I've ever had, but for the price pretty happy.

Comment

They were pretty darn cheap, and were the best rated for their class on Tire Rack. I was gonna go for Firestone Firehawks, but these were rated a lot better, and were like $20 less a tire! If they perform as well as they look, I should be happy.
                                I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Working...
                                X