X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
    Guess he never heard of a TL, NSX, or S2K. or RL

EDIT: but i think he means people outside of the honda/acura scene

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

LOL i wasnt replying to u homie.

and i personally dont give a fuck what he drives, i was speaking of the clear as day shit talking towards wayne that took place, that shit gets old. i didnt single u out so u must be feeling guilty.

thanks tho.
      Last edited by J-specCb4; 06-01-2009, 07:49 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        Guess he never heard of a TL, NSX, or S2K.
        I said there are exceptions, but the TL CERTAINLY isn't one of them. S2K is an exception, and the NSX is not a honda, in America that is. Because honda of america was always an economy brand. Which is exactly why the NSX is NOT badged honda in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          LOL i was replying to u homie.

thanks tho.

who did ur wire tuck?? Lol

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            and i personally dont give a fuck what he drives, i was speaking of the clear as day shit talking towards wayne that took place, that shit gets old. i didnt single u out so u must be feeling guilty.
            I'm usually one of the first people to stick up for Wayne when people bash the shit out of him.

He posted that he was going to get a big brake kit for his Civic which obviously if he took time to post, he was open to feedback.

I simply posted that I disagreed with the modification, and that it would be overkill for the engine setup he was running.

Its a forum, I fully intend for half or more of my posts to be opinion based rather then fact based.

If you have a problem with that, put me on your ignore list.

Thanks.

Comment

lol like i stated before my previous post was not in retaliation, nor rebuttal to u at all. it was directed towards shadow1.... i dont have a problem with anyone im just sharing my opinion like anyone else would, so same goes to u sir. if u have a problem with me put me on ur ignore list.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
              X