Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god, this is back? LOL

Comment

Quashish you fucking asshole! I had no idea this thread had pictures............

What the fuck are you guys eating to be shitting big ass turds like that?

Best I can do is goat pebbles.

Comment

I've done some pretty good footers lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Macaqueistrong View Post
          Quashish you fucking asshole! I had no idea this thread had pictures............

What the fuck are you guys eating to be shitting big ass turds like that?

Best I can do is goat pebbles.
          HAHAHA!! I tip my hat to you sir

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          I've done some pretty good footers lately.
          why you no post pics!?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Because....gross. lol.

Comment

Went to watch a music video... and there was this ad for PooPourri and all I could think about is this thread.

PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Creamy behemoth hahaha

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Yeah, I've never been able to do the footlong thing. IDK how it even happens. It's like your buttholes just open up and out snakes a big ol' turd.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

My large logs turns out wider than longer. Same mass, different shape, hurts like hell when they come out.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

ever look at your shit and say, damn my ass can fit something that huge? LOL

Comment

Since this thread is discusting enough, hey! Let's not forget about the ass bleeding poos. Those are cloggers for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                          Went to watch a music video... and there was this ad for PooPourri and all I could think about is this thread.

i just pooped in my pampers watching this !!!!!!!!!!
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I hate low flow toilets. So much so, the paramedics I work with developed a poo algorithm for me. I clogged the toilet for three days once. Call me whatever you want, but I think I deserve some kind of trophy for that. Thomas Crapper would be proud. Haha

Comment

I fear that there has become an overabundance of trolls and sillyness since I disappeared. This can either be of benefit or harm. Lol

On a related note, I pooped a Dr. Manhattan blue turd once.(without the glowing)
                              It scared the hell out of me, but I have never had it happen since.
                              Last edited by blu35p4rr0w; 10-06-2013, 10:49 AM. Reason: autocorrect be jackin my words up shit kids

The Blue Bomber

Comment

Amazed that this thread has so many posts. lol
                                Originally posted by HardInThePaint
                                Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

Working...
                                X