lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    I am game either way......we got your back homie!
    i'm here waiting bro,either way i'm down.i'm 30min from VA. border.

Comment

Thats awesome guys!!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

id pitch in if it comes down to having to ship it. send me a pm if thats the route you guys decide to go
        MRT

Comment

OK I guess I will volunteer to accept the donations. There is another person that we all trust and thats Jarhead. He is usually the one that handle those kinds of things but it is up to him if he doesnt mind doing it.

Comment

Well to make matters worse for me I was playing around with my Daughter casing her around the Kitchen table, I slipped on my mat and my ankle nailed my back door. Well this happened around 5:30 pm last night, I was in major pain and cant put weight on it. So this mourning I go to the ER so see whats up and turns out I severely sprained it. Just my luck huh! lol Well so this is how I sit now:

Stuck like this for who knows how many weeks, I have to use crunches to get along!
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Ima come over there and kick you in the ankle! hahaha I dont want my ass wooped when that thing comes off. Sorry to hear that daaaaaawgg.

Comment

jesus...ya'll have some shitty luck. i feel bad for you brian that sucks..so wth is going on with the trans hunt? there's nothing for cb or even cd parts up this way in the twin states, i tried the boston area,,there was an f22b engine only no trans and they wanted $450 for it...keep your head up man

life is good.

Comment

Well damn as of right now we are looking for somebody to collect the money to send to the person in Canada that has the tranny. I mean I can do it and its not a problem for me its just that both of us are disabled right now. Only thing I can do is twist a couple small bolts and refrain from getting under the car. Or at least thats whats going to happen for 3 more weeks because of my back injury.

Comment

I wish you guys weren't so damn far away... I'd come down and lend a hand, and just find an auto tranny to bring with me!

Comment

That would be the damn shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                        OK I guess I will volunteer to accept the donations. There is another person that we all trust and thats Jarhead. He is usually the one that handle those kinds of things but it is up to him if he doesnt mind doing it.
                        Just let me know Mitch...I will hold the funds for you guys as well then forward to Canada when we reach the amount needed....LMK.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

That is if Steve is even willing to ship. He said how much it would be, but he didn't say 100% that he'd do it.

I've known the guy forever though, and he's good people... so I assume he'd be willing to help.

Comment

That is if Steve is even willing to ship. He said how much it would be, but he didn't say 100% that he'd do it.

I've known the guy forever though, and he's good people... so I assume he'd be willing to help.

Comment

man i have connections in the roanoke area of va..i can easily find ya a trannyfor cheap..im currently in nj right now..gonna make some calls and see what i can do...one guy i know is selling a whole kseries swap for 1800 WITH tranny(spun a bearing tho)..so i know i can find you something..ill keep you posted

Comment

Then we would have to pay for it and then relay it down here. Lemme make some phone calls.

Comment

Working...
                                X