No announcement yet.

lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my reply today and he is busy with other stuff but will try to find other shipping quotes on Monday and here is his reply on the whole paypal thing

Originally posted by Legacy Accord View Post
    Ill see what I can do monday for shipping, Unfortunatly my paypal is linked to my buisness and with over 200 transactions a week it would get quite confusing for my empoyees and I to keep track of the donations.

-Steve
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

What's the latest news Brian?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
        What's the latest news Brian?
        Well I found out that its more my TCU now, but the trans itself is still bad. The torque converter is whats bad on my Trans and the not shifting now is the TCU. My car is like a auto stick shift, my car rolls when I'm not on my brake like a stick and my trans wont engage till like 2500 RPM's. I hope that made some sense to everyone. Plus to make matters even better my car battey dies on me, so I went to 2 places to get the battery and charging system checked and everything is fine. so some how i have something draining my battery when my car is off. Thats the only thing I can think off because I had to get it jumped yesterday in the damn poring rain hopping around on one damn leg!! Ok, I looked like a jackass hopping around so its funny now. I think the only option I have it to bring it to the dealership to pin point whats drawing power when its off. Unless anyone here has any other options?
        My luck just keeps getting better!! lol
        If it wasn't for my family here and Shag helping me out i dont know what I would do, so thanks you guys for keeping me sane! lol

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

Well shit man if we can find that battery drain and fix that transmission, your car will be good for a while.

Comment

I can do the donations if necessary. You know I'm good for it. Do we have a final shipping amount yet?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I can do the donations if necessary. You know I'm good for it. Do we have a final shipping amount yet?
              Well he gave us one quote but hopefully Monday he can get more, He is one busy man! lol

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

Yeah he is. I've seen pictures of his shop. He's got stuff going on!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Well he gave us one quote but hopefully Monday he can get more, He is one busy man! lol

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

Lowest price I have gotten is $139 But I would have to crate the tranny.

Comment

Lowest price I have gotten is $139 But I would have to crate the tranny.
                      Well i guess its up to you or to see it we can get enough donations $ to do it the $170 way.
                      Thanks for getting the quotes!

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                        Well i guess its up to you or to see it we can get enough donations $ to do it the $170 way.
                        Thanks for getting the quotes!
                        If we can reach $140 I'll crate it up. I much rather crate it up just because it will protect it much better in transit.

Comment

If we can reach $140 I'll crate it up. I much rather crate it up just because it will protect it much better in transit.
                          Great!
                          Well now we need to get up $140. Please help get this going please!

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

Great!
                            I know deev is on the road for work all day but I'm sure he'll see this tonight and we can get the donations moving!
                            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Great!
                              All I need to know is, who do I send the money too...lets get this donation thing started right!!!

WOOT

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Or if Brians transmission lasts him until I pull mine, and there isnt enough donations started, then yall can go ahead and pay Brian whats left for new fluids, gaskets, and some materials to do the job. We already have a shop lined up and a tranny jack. We got all tools and I already know how to do the operation. Hes going to need some Honda tranny fluid and new seals on the axles for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X