lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
    No reason why it can't be done in 5-6 hours with 2 people working slow. I changed the clutch on my car a couple weeks ago all by myself and it took me 8-9 hours. Took an hour just to get the dang tranny lined up right, won't have that problem with the auto!
    Well I take my time and do stuff right. Plus half the time I have the wrong tools and I end up fighting. And to top that all off im weak as fuck and cant man handle a trans like most of yall can. But it would probably take me a day and a half to do an auto and still a weekend to do the manual because its not flat on the bottom.

Comment

i have been following this thread for a while.. i hope things work out for you bro!

Comment

Hey Brian I am going to talk to my body man and ask him if he will let me pull the engine out before he does the body work and if he lets me do it then I will let you have my tranny. But I have to clean out my shop first.

Comment

Originally posted by masarwar View Post
          i have been following this thread for a while.. i hope things work out for you bro!
          Thanks man!

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
          Hey Brian I am going to talk to my body man and ask him if he will let me pull the engine out before he does the body work and if he lets me do it then I will let you have my tranny. But I have to clean out my shop first.
          ok, but this need to happen fast! I could get a knock on my door for a sheriff anytime with my eviction, this need to be done before or the car is gonna get towed to the yard. oh, call or text me later!!
          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
            Well I take my time and do stuff right. Plus half the time I have the wrong tools and I end up fighting. And to top that all off im weak as fuck and cant man handle a trans like most of yall can. But it would probably take me a day and a half to do an auto and still a weekend to do the manual because its not flat on the bottom.
            Well if I come and help and bring my tools we can get it knocked out pretty quick! The only thing I don't have is a torque wrench but I'll volunteer to rent that if you don't have one. And 8-9 hours isn't a half-way job, that's taking my time. The job is quoted at around 5.75 hours to do it in a shop.
            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Damn I wonder why it takes me all weekend to do? I guess I had sand in my vagina that weekend. I have a good drive way and a jack so we could probably get er done in a weekend. If only the parts car I am about to buy had the tranny in it, we would be set.

Comment

Well I went to the Orthopedics today to get my ankle looked at and its worse then I thought, I got the splint off and this is what it looked like:

The doc said I tore a lot of muscles and is in bad shape. So he put it in a cast and gave me some heavy duty pain meds. I hope for once I will be able to finally sleep! Here is the cast, GOLD and PURPLE! The Minnesota Viking colors!! Yes I know there out, but there still my team and I will always show my love to them!

Just going to rest, just wanted to update you all.

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Anybody else with any Ideas? If we are doing the shipping when can we start with the paypal thing?

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

????

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

As soon as something is finalized an we choose an account to go to, I'm ready to send some funds. I'd say let the shipper collect the donations if he will to save on paypal fees.
                      My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
                        As soon as something is finalized an we choose an account to go to, I'm ready to send some funds. I'd say let the shipper collect the donations if he will to save on paypal fees.
                        Sounds good, but how go we get the ball rolling from here?

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

Get in contact with Legacy_Accord (isn't he the one with the transmission) and see if he ever got a price, then ask if he'd be willing to collect all the donations himself to save double paypal fees. Or are you going to take Shag's tranny?

How's the foot?
                          My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I will PM and see, the ankle sucks! I miss being able to walk! lol

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Yea its best to just go through Legacy cuz Its no use in paying 6%. I wish there was another service other than paypal because they are crooks.

Comment

Well I PM'ed him last night, just waiting for his reply now.

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X