No announcement yet.

lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for either donating money for shipping or transporting the tranny if that turns out cheaper (if you find one in Virginia area and somebody could meet me near NC/Virginia line).

I could also come help install it, it'd have to be a Saturday, and I think I'd have the 6th of February available!
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      That is if Steve is even willing to ship. He said how much it would be, but he didn't say 100% that he'd do it.

I've known the guy forever though, and he's good people... so I assume he'd be willing to help.
      I dont have a problem throwing one on a palett and shipping it down. Can some one send me the exact adress so I can varify shipping to the exact adress ?

Comment

Cool. i'm sure we can scrape together the cash. Let us know what it'll take (when someone gets the address to you), and we'll make it happen!

Comment

Its fuckin awsome how everyone comes together to help out a fellow member. I just wish there was something my broke ass could do to help.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord View Post
            I dont have a problem throwing one on a palett and shipping it down. Can some one send me the exact adress so I can varify shipping to the exact adress ?
            That would be great man! If one gets shipped it would most likely be shipped to Shah_wagon's house. You can PM him or when he sees this he will PM you.
            I hope there is a way I can pay you back for all your help, its means so much to me man.

Originally posted by Racer_XXX View Post
            Its fuckin awsome how everyone comes together to help out a fellow member. I just wish there was something my broke ass could do to help.
            I'm also shocked on how the forum family pulls together here, its a great family thats all I know.
            You can help man, just wish us a great swap and me and shag a speedy recovery.

Oh, sorry for not posting that much here the last days. Been druged up on Percocet to heal this ankle pain away.
            Last edited by lilb_1979; 01-28-2010, 08:50 PM.
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Heres the shipping address so that its cheaper:

1919 Augusta rd
              West Columbia SC 29169

Shouldnt be no more than 150 bones. Hell it costs that much to ship one moped cross control and a tranny dont weight as much as a moped.

Comment

He's shipping internationally, though. That bumps it up a bit.

Comment

thats true.

Comment

Still, whatever it is, I'm sure some people can come up with $10 to help out a fellow member in need.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post

1919 Augusta rd
                      West Columbia SC 29169

Shouldnt be no more than 150 bones. Hell it costs that much to ship one moped cross control and a tranny dont weight as much as a moped.
                      Haha, you live no more than 1/2 mile from my brother. He's behind the Church of Christ off of C avenue!
                      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

1919 Augusta rd
                        West Columbia SC 29169

Thanks, Ill see what I can do tomorrow for shipping charges

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
                          Haha, you live no more than 1/2 mile from my brother. He's behind the Church of Christ off of C avenue!
                          Yea I think I know where thats at. Tell him if he wants a discount on accessories tell him to holler at me

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord View Post
                            Thanks, Ill see what I can do tomorrow for shipping charges
                            Thanks man!!! Tell them its a business so it will be cheaper. Liftgate not needed.

Comment

Thanks man!!! Tell them its a business so it will be cheaper. Liftgate not needed.
                              I got $170.58 from ups freight so far, going to get rates on other transport

Comment

People usually use R and L carriers or Yellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X