No announcement yet.

lilb_1979 needs an auto transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys want add me on AIM, I always have it running and can reply much faster

Comment

Ok, send the money to me at deevergote@comcast.net, via Paypal.

Send it as a gift, and paypal fees will be avoided.

We can do $140 by the end of the night. I know we can.
      I'll be around all night, aside from a quick trip to get gas and dinner (probably in a half hour... and I'll be gone for no more than a half hour... I don't think we'll top $140 by then!)

I'll post up when we hit our goal, so people don't send more than we need!

Steve, what's your paypal address? Hit me on AIM.

Comment

Donation sent

Good luck with the transmission dude!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Gotcha Tony.

Let's go! We need people to step up! A little bit from a lot of people is better than a lot from a few! Send what you can. I assure you, it'll help!

Comment

Make sure everybody makes notice in their signatures. I wont be able to send my green until thursday sorry. But If I dont get around making a donation, I will help get the tranny seals needed.

Comment

My donation is sitting on a rack in the shop.

Comment

Funds sent to deev.
                My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Gotcha.

We're about 1/3 of the way there. We need more help!

Comment

This is so great guys, I will do everything i can to pay you guys back. Thanks CB7 Family!!

Shag, update the first post just in case people dont go throw the whole thread and miss Deevs paypal address.

Thanks Everyone!!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Well I promised I would send $10, so I just did. Now do work, I wanna see this your car back in action!
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I have it in my sig too.
                        So you have like 50,000 posts pulling for you!

So far, the response has been underwhelming... but the board itself is slow tonight, so I guess there just aren't many people on.

I'm hoping we can reach $140 by tomorrow or wednesday.

And no need to pay anyone back. Just pass it on. When you're in a position to help, and someone needs it... then do what you can. We look out for each other, man! Sorry it's taken so long to get things organized. If I wasn't so busy lately, I'd have been able to speed things along better.

Comment

Thanks Eric!

We're at $65. Not bad, but we still have a ways to go.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            And no need to pay anyone back. Just pass it on. When you're in a position to help, and someone needs it... then do what you can. We look out for each other, man! Sorry it's taken so long to get things organized. If I wasn't so busy lately, I'd have been able to speed things along better.
                            Thanks for the help Deev, I am so thankful for you even putting it in you sig, I was like WOW! I never thought I would even get that so that alone is just great. Plus your handling the paypal, you have done more then you even have to. So thanks! Thanks to everyone who has spread the word and even donated, you guys have no clue on how much you are helping me.
                            Your right Deev, I will do everything I can to help my CB7 family when I get out of this slump. Also don't worry about the time thing, I was worried that I was gonna lose my place before we had the chance to get anything going thats all.
                            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Well looks like I wont be able to donate haha. But leave it to me to buy the seals and give him some leftover tranny fluid I have. Plus Im providing the shop and alot of the tools.

Comment

Well Brian I put up a request for donations on my Facebook, see if I can russle up a few donations from my friends. I now consider you my friend, seeing as I don't really give money to random strangers. haha
                                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                                X