• Show
Clear All

I don't think I have to worry about the fat chick rule anymore lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

my only rule is if you drive my car, don't roll down the driver window, because it falls off track and i hate putting it back, lol... other than that, i could give a fuck, it's a 500 dollar car, lol... now after i get it all fixed up and fast and looking nice, noone will drive it and very few select ppl will even ride in it...
      91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
      My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
      That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
      Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

I have a few pet peeves with my Z. (when it was drive-able the rules will be ferociously re-instated when i get it back like new )

1. Should the car be dirty, absolutely, POSITIVELY NO WRITING UPON ANY SURFACE OF THE CAR.

2. No complaining about how loud the exhaust is.
        2b. No complaining about how loud I play the radio.
        2c. I have total control of the radio. This is not a democracy. If you don't like what's playing, cover your fucking ears or take the bus.

3. No Food, No Drinks
        Exclusions: Drinks are permitted as long as they have seal-able tops.

4. Farting is permitted, so long as you are not my dad.

If you are caught violating any of the aforementioned rules, I get to pull over and smash your face into a porcupine.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Mine's pretty simple.

Wear your seatbelt, be respectful of my car and don't effing smoke, or I'll smoke you in the face with my fist.

Comment

No smoking!! that is all
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

1. Be sexy
              2. Put out
              3. Be of legal age.

Number 3 is subject to debate.

Comment

1. Do NOT draw on my dirty paint.
                2. Don't run your fingers over my truck, and I won't run my truck over your fingers :P
                3. If it's warm and you're a female, bare legs and bare feet must be out the window resting on the mirror.
                4. If I've got the windows down, don't turn on my AC.
                5. If I've got my music up, you can still talk. I'll turn it down when I hear you but don't reach for the dial. Steering wheel controls will own you.
                6. Don't lean on it.
                7. If you need to sit, drop the tailgate.
                8. No weed on board. I gave it up, and I'm not getting charged for someone else.
                9. ONLY I drive. On very rare occasion I let my girl friend drive, but only because she's EXTREMELY cautious. I don't let my own father drive that truck.
                10. Smoking is allowed. I've smoked in it, so you can too.
                11. Eating is discouraged but allowed on rare occasions. (Subject to change if you make a mess. My father still isn't allowed to eat in my cars after dropping a french fry in my sebring!)
                12. No drama. The Kota is a highway to freedom, and little responsibility for those on board. Do Not Violate!!!

There's more, but I look too strict having 12 on here lol...

Oh and I don't care about seatbelts. I wear mine but I don't force others to.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

ah yes.. i forgot about the smoking rule.. absolutely NONE...

Comment

I dont care as long as the car looks/smells as good or better then how it was when you entered.
                    wat?

Comment

So I assume everybody here likes fat chicks.........fuck im all alone.............

Comment

As long as you don't piss on the carpet or shit on my hood, I don't give a damn. It's a beater for a reason. Although nobody drives it but me.

Comment

Well, I never posted my rules so here they are:

*Smoking cigarettes, whatever fine. I smoke them too.
                          *Smoking weed? NO. I'm not down with having it in my car.
                          *Like Kevin said...I drive hard sometimes. Deal with it.
                          *No drinking alcohol in my car as the passenger, as I am VERY MUCH against drinking & driving it'd be a cold day in hell if you ever caught me doing it as the driver. I've lost a few friends, and a family member because of this. NO, NO, NO!
                          *I don't mind if you leave your McDonald's cup in my cupholder, or your empty pack of cigarettes, as long as we're getting back in the car later. If I'm dropping you off, or you won't be riding in my car until the next day or later on in the week, TAKE YOUR TRASH!
                          *Eating is allowed since I stuff my face in my CB on a regular basis...
                          *No secks in the backseat unless it involves me.

EDIT::::::>My car's quirks to warn others about:

*The driver's side window is off the track, which means you have to grab it with one hand while hitting the switch with the other.
                          *Driver's side door won't lock/unlock from the outside.
                          *5th. gear grinds on occasion, when going from 4th-5th...easy does it.
                          *The HU faceplate is screwy once in a while. You have to press on the left side of the faceplate itself for the screen to come back on.
                          *My car is straight-piped...VERY LOUD. If i was to let anyone else drive it, I always let them know about it first. Sound ordinance FTL.
                          Last edited by DJ metadelic; 02-28-2010, 04:13 AM.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
                            danm this brings back so many memorys.........
                            Thats does bring back memory's

my ride page
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...24#post1781524

Comment

1. sit down and shut the fuck up.

2. you can speak when spoken too.

3. put on your goddamn seatbelt.

4. dont smoke.

5. dont ask me if you can smoke.

6. if you have alcohol im my car it will be confiscated(for later consumption by me).

7. if you have breast larger than a C cup they must be out and about.

8. dont touch my musical selection device. i listen to what i want, where i want.

9. dont ask me if you can change the volume.

10. keep your arms in the damn window. resting your arms on the door if the window is down is ok.

11. No you cannot drive. only Dad is permitted.

12. and last of all. remember rule number one.

Comment

I have no rules.
                                As long as i can drive it the next day, i dont care.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                                X