"The rules of your car"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
    3. Do what you want with your window, BUT DON'T FUCKIN' TOUCH MY SUNROOF!
    hell no. That would mean they'd have to reach around the steering wheel to open it. That's just dangerous.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

1. dont leave trash
      2. no feet on the dash
      3. no fucking around!
      4. if we smokin weed you must blow the smoke out the window.

my friends know the rules but still leave a shit load of trash in my car, so thats why they dont get rides nemore.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

no smoking, no feet on the dash. no eating of anything unreasonably sloppy, like a sloppy joe or minestrone soup or something.

Comment

no farting? I love farting in the car, it just promotes a farting contest.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

those are some pretty straight rules of my biggest things would be leaning on my paint or touching the windows theres no way haha

Comment

My Rules:

1. DON'T TOUCH ANY GLASS IN MY CAR! ( If you write I<3 U on my glass or whatever, and don't tell me if i see it, i will recall who last sat there and make you clean it.)

2. All Passengers MUST Wear a Seatbelt.

3. Passengers Heel Click shoes to get excess debris off before entering vehicle.

3. NEVER kick my floor mat to the side, and put your feet on the carpet, they are there for that reason, and tan carpet being dirty is a Bad.

4. Food and Drink are allowed, as long as drink has cap or lid, and food is not sloppy. IF you want me to get you food you must buy for me too.

5. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, I will pull the car over and let you smoke if you want too.

6. Radio is fair game. IF country comes on, it gets changed. I have the right to change or even turn off the radio if things get out of hand.

7. NO Feet on the dashboard, or windshield. Yes there's people that do that.

8. IF you hear my car scrape, dont worry its fine.

9. (Longboards) If we are using my car for a longboarding trip, all longboards go in the trunk, no matter what the price of your board was.

10. DON'T SIT ON MY HOOD.

11. DON'T TOUCH ANY OF MY WINDOW VISORS.

12. ANY damages done to my car, you will pay for replacement part.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

i used to have tons of rules but they always got broken so i said fuck it. the only one i enforce no matter what (i wont move the car) are for seatbelts. everyone has to have them on

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

you guys are amazing, it's a 20 year old car.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer_XXX View Post
                    "The deal is the deal"
                    "No names"
                    "Never open the package"
                    "Never Make A Promise You Can't Keep"
                    "Respect the man, and the man will respect you"
                    "Greet the Man"
                    "Seat belt"

these should be the rules of every car
                    Haha, I'm glad I wasnt the only one thinking of Transporter while reading thru this.

I think the only "rule" I have is NO SMOKING in any of my cars.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

I allow eating or drinking, but has to have a cap or lid...and remain in the cupholder. Eating is permitted, as long as there aren't crumbs all over my fucking seat and floor when they're done (erm...my wife)

No spilling shit! I fucking found a goddamn M&M under my passenger seat....and there was only one person eating M&Ms in my car (again...my wife)

DON'T touch the glass! Cannot tell you how many times the windows fog up in the rain and then I see a goddamn handprint or fingers.

DON'T touch my fuckin stereo....I listen to what I want! (again, my wife does this)

Fuck, my wife breaks all my rules....oh well
                      VIP Status.

Comment

no drinks(only me)
                        no food(only me)
                        no make-up
                        no brushing hair
                        no touching my stereo
                        no touching the windows
                        no smoking
                        and i hate when people
                        drop there change underneath
                        my seats.i got amps there
                        Last edited by zacatecas; 02-27-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

rules to my 4x4:

seat belts are optional (your adults, make that decision for yourself)
                          smoking....smoke if you got em
                          drinking....go for it
                          eating....share some and were all good
                          whipping things out the window...hahahaha make sure you hit your target!

the only real rule i actually have...

i dont care what you do in my car...DONT FUCKING TOUCH THE WHEEL, THE SHIFTER, OR THE FUCKING HORN while im driving!!!!

i cant stand people that go "oh fuck that guy!!! **shoves hand infront of me to try and honk at the car**" i swear to god i will fucking back hand you right on the spot if your hand crosses over past the shifter

other then that...have a fun ride
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

eating is fine as long as you dont leave trash/spills/crumbs all over.. and my friend has a BAD habit of throwing his straw wrapper on my floor.. wtf..

i wont allow any bottled alcohol/beer in my car.. ive brought mixed drinks with me many times before on the way downtown and such, so i allow others too.. i just dont want the smell of beer or the obvious beer bottle in my car..

dont really care about farting since i do it too.. hah.. i have good friends that do that shit here and there and just open the windows till its gone.. kinda irritating, but hey, it happens..

i VERY rarely let anyone else drive my car.. ive let my parents/brothers move it if im parked behind someone or something.. i let a couple friends drive my accord only because i was trashed and couldnt drive.. none have driven the TL yet though..

Comment

I have only one rule

The car is my office.....I'm the BOSS. Do what I say!
                              Ground Up Construction In Progress
                              Members Ride Thread

Comment

No fat chicks.....that should be everybody's rule....PERIOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X