No announcement yet.

"The rules of your car"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont be messy, dont mess with my seats, and you better have brass balls...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Mine are simple.

1. Food and drink are ok, as long as you take the trash with you
      2. Seatbelts
      3. Sit down, hold on, and shut up (No driving comments, I drive faster than you)
      4. No smoking
      5. You fart, I'll gladly roll down the window and throw you out
      6. Ask about the heater/AC, don't touch
      7. Don't touch the radio and/or the remote (I bought them, not you)
      8. Only I drive my car (exceptions are as I see fit, but hardly ever changed)
      9. I reserve the right to change/add any rules at my discretion because, hey, it's my car

That's pretty much it.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

1. no open containers
        2. personal hygiene must be on par. (stinky people are not allowed in my car)
        3. do not rest any objects on any exterior part of my car.
        4. chewing gum must be thrown outside when done.
        5. all trash must be thrown or put in your pocket
        6. make sure all shoes are dusted before coming in.
        7. you may change the radio station, but if you put that mariachi shit or country music, i'll kill you.

Comment

Rules

1. Don't piss me off when I'm driving or your out!
          2. No food such as MC dicks or whatever that has grease on!!!
          3. No touching the windows( SO MANY SMUDGES!!!)
          4. Don't touch anything that you don't know how it works!!
          5. No driving my car without my permission

I tell my parents and sis and bro not to put crap in the car or eat it in when there borrowing it.... I still end up with a dirty interior.....
          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            YES!!!! i hate my freinds drawling shit because they think its funny or cute. I spend a shit ton of time making my windows streak free and they screw it up.
            add a rule- you drive there, you drive back! or else pay back is a biznitch

Click For MRT

Comment

Originally posted by C-Rod View Post
              add a rule- you drive there, you drive back! or else pay back is a biznitch
              lol i never drove to his house that day in the first place. Maybe you should respect your freindships more then worrying about some nonsenical rules.

Comment

i hate when a bitch puts her bare feet on the dash and smudges her toes on the windshield. not only is that unsafe but Stoner invisible glass isnt cheap.

when people tell me to slow down...i have zero speeding violations, i dont drive THAT fast. i just like to take corner fast.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                X