No announcement yet.

"The rules of your car"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No smoking in the car. I hate that smell.

I only let those who I trust their driving skills drive.

Eating is cool, I do it all the time. Just dont make a mess and take your trash with you.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

i used to smoke in my car long ago, but i stopped smoking. got new leather, now no one smokes in there.

i used to let my friends drink beer in the car while riding around. no one could see the drinking because of the dark tint. i don't do that anymore.

i used to let people drive it here and there. don't really do that much anymore either. i will let some people drive it, but not many.

i eat in it all the time though. always have and always will. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

As long as my car is clean when i get out im fine. Dont fucking leave trash or make a mess or ill kill you. I dont mind normal wear and tear dirt from your shoes but dont get in with muddy ass or snowy feet. Obviously no drinking or smoking. I dont do them and i dont want that shit in my car. Oh and everone wears a seatbelt or they gtfo. I might not have the nicest car but i like what i have to be clean.

Comment

Sit down.
          Shut up.
          Buckle your seat belt.
          Don't touch my music.
          If you don't like the way I drive, or the route I take... you can walk.
          If you brought it into the car, you take it with you when you leave, unless it's money.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Sit down.

If you brought it into the car, you take it with you when you leave, unless it's money.
            You dont have the 'cash, gas or ass' rule?

Comment

Nah, if I drive, it's because I want to drive. Nobody has to compensate me for that.

I usually drive alone anyway. A person in the passenger seat throws off the weight balance... takes all the fun out of driving.

Comment

- Don't touch my radio/Zune/iPod unless I give you permission to.
                - Don't close the window when I open/crack it.
                - Don't open the window when it was closed to begin with, unless I allow it.
                - Don't leave little trash behind (girlfriend does this alot, and then I find stuff between the passenger seat and door... payback's gonna be a bitch)
                - Don't wear spikey belts, have shit in your back pocket, etc. that can mess up my leather seats.
                - No smoking.

There's more, but can't think of any for now.

I rarely let other people drive Lizzie. I had a hard time letting the girlfriend drive, supervised. Imagine how I felt when I let her drive unsupervised.
                Last edited by Julianachos; 02-28-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Driving alone is more fun IMO.. me and my music.. with sunroof and windows down.. cursing down on the highway. Man i am glad i bought a 2 door.. my family can take my pathfinder instead

Comment

My rules...

1. Don't slam the damn trunk or doors.
                    2. No sitting or leaning on the car. If you want to sit, open the door and sit on the seat.
                    3. If you give me a cig, you can smoke all you want. Just crack the windows and use the damn ash trays.
                    4. Seat belts are optional, but if someone hits us head on at 60mph... your fucked!
                    5. Alcohol may be transported only if one passenger is over 21 and everything is sealed.
                    6. No complaining of any kind.
                    7. Nobody, NOBODY drives the car but me. I pay for it, I do the work on it, you ain't drivin it.
                    8. Any music (excluding county) is fine, but what I want to listen to comes first.
                    9. I'll take you wherever you want to go, but the money for the gas must be in my hand first.

Comment

My Rules for Susie.

1.) No Smoking. My dad did it for my entire childhood and I cannot stand cig smoke. You smoke. you walk.

2.) Open Containers? Nope, I get pulled over enough, dont need the police asking questions about open containers.

3.) Music? I have my Ipod, and if its on my ipod, you can change it, but if I am playing the radio, do not change it.

4.) i wont be mister speed racer because I cannot imagine the fact of getting into an accident and killing my passenger and me escaping the same fate. So usually when i have a passenger, no spirited driving. But when I am by myself, I drive like a bat out of hell.

5.) Susie shakes when she is idling when she started up really cold. yes the whole fucking car shakes, but she has close to 300,000 miles on her, if you had that many miles, you'd shake too.

6.) Susie is an ice cold hearted bitch. Meaning she doesnt have a heater. Most people hate this. But like I said, If you dont like it, you can walk.

7.) There are no rules for the backseat, because I have no backseat.

8.) No Pets allowed. Only my dog Buddy. but when he rides in my car, I have a sheet that goes over the seat and he knows to stay put in the seat.

9.) No one drives my car. I do DUI sometimes but its rare. But if my car should be in your way, you can throw Susie into Neutral and push her around, thats the only way youre driving her.

10.) No eating or drinking. Yes I do it all the time but because what i see from friends, no one is eating or drinking in my car.

11.) Do Not throw up in my car. You do this. I am pulling over, youre cleaning it up and youre walking home. I have done this one about twice before. Everyone knows I am no joke when it comes to this.

12.) Do not Sit on my hood. I dont care what your father told you, my Carbon Fiber hood will not support your fat ass. You break it. You buy me another one.

13.) Yes, Susie has stickers. CB7tuner.com Stickers, I <3 my Honda, University of Arizona and Safehouse: INterns get glocks. Yes theyre all white and yes, I like them all. do not talk shit about any of them.

14.) I dont mind driving people around, hell, if youre a good friend, I'll do it free of charge. Susie is a Honda, she gets good MPGs.

15.) Under no circumstances will drive Susie on a donut, she gets a flat, I get it fixed or she stays put.

Susies ticks.

Susie has a few.

Her passenger side window doesnt work.

when she is cold she doesnt like to shift from Park to Drive.

then like Noah, Susie's driver side window track is loose, so sometimes she closes her window off the track...so you have to put it down a bit and then push the window against the track and then she will close.

Her driver door doesnt lock. but there is a trick to locking it properly. no one knows.

i dont like to have her idle for too long when its 100+ degrees out.

Susie is Seattle Silver Metallic, Stupid bitches call Susie Silver, Grey and even Brown. Seattle Silver Metallic. get it right or STFU.
                      Last edited by RagingAsian; 03-01-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

1. I make the rules in this car so don't tell me what i should and shouldn't do!

2. smoking is permitted (no weed) as long as the the window is at half mass and if you drop a cherry on my seat i"ll put that damn cig out on your crouch.

3. Don't EVER tell me how to drive ever!

4. Food and drinks are fine (no trash or taco meat and shit leftovers though).

5. Passenger is the radio DJ but i can veto (but absolutley no effing country EVER)!

6. wipe your feet before you enter my sanctaury.

7. Womens feet on the dash is fine as long as shoes are off and feet don't smell like gouda.

8. I allow two peopleto drive my car, my wife and my best friend. do not drive like a maniac please.

9. seat belts a must!

10. Enjoy the ride!

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

Keep your damned feet off my dash.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Rules:

1. Get in the car and buckle up.

2. No smoking or drinking.

3. No yelling out the window.

4. Hands off my headunit.

5. DON'T touch or draw ANYTHING on the windows.

6. Do not adjust my vents.

7. No more than 3 people in the back sit.

8. Don't mess with my C-pillar bar.

9. You break or dent something you buy it.

10. No leaning outside the car, no sitting on the front hood or the trunk period.

11. Don't complain about my driving.

12. Girls if you need a ride, pay up (gas or ass).
                            My ride History:
                            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                            -----------------------------------
                            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

hahahah yep elvis i agree with all you said. especially the radio-hands off
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

No spilling shit.

I dont worry about people driving it. Only three people other than me have started off without stalling it.
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X