I need help setting a trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
    I should also mention that through the grape vine: My cousin was also watering down my liquor supplies, with eye drops. I've since stopped keeping them.
    if Deev and the Mods are cool with it you should post the video of the culprit
    visit vgruk

Comment

lmao, idk what's going on but if you really think you're being poisoned anti freeze is about the same color as lemon lime gatorade and has a sweet taste (i think?).

Also don't kick his ass for poisoning you if you actually get proof of it, take it to the police and get him thrown in jail for attempted murder

besides that: lolwat?

Comment

Its the eye drops making you sick.
        Urine is essentially sterile, and as such is pretty much harmless. (as long as this sick fuck peeing in your G doesn't have certain infections)

Eye drops on the other hand... can kill you in a large enough dose.
        Film them putting that in your liquor, and they can go to jail.
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Alright guys, I'll respond to all of you once I get to school. For now I'll just activate the webcam and hope for the best. Once I have everything clean I'll bring in a fresh bottle of Gatorade and spend like 15 minutes talking to my family with it in my hand.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Yaa, my guess is due to your excessive Gatorade drinking someone is playing with ya to see if you'll notice. I wanna call you crazy but I think I'd be wrong in saying that. Let us know if you get the culprit

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Your cousin. In the kitchen. With the butterknife.
              Soon it will be me. In the Kitchen. With an 18 lb sledge

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
              Your kidding? This has to be the most messed up situation I've heard of. That wasn't in a plot of a movie. Get your room clean and camera up. Bust them. I really don't know what id do after i found out. Btw. Im pretty sure a wife killed her husband by putting visene in his food/drink.
              I wish I was kidding. I'm stepping up full time recording. I don't want to do it while I sleep because I roll around and that'll set the camera off, resulting in many unneeded files. Also my computer has many fans. From my brief Googling eye drops will kill you.

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              lol. I was actually watching that when I picked up my experiment bottle.

Originally posted by ctrain103 View Post
              That's so fucked up man.
              Tell me about it.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Well....it.....I don't even know what the hell is going on here.

Reading that made my head hurt. I get that you think you're being poisoned. I get that you're trying to catch the evil doer. 1.Are you reusing the same bottle? 2.Not sure why you mentioned it being in your trunk, 3.alcohol taste in your mouth, 4.or your girlfriend.

I say stop leaving unsealed drinks at your current place of residence. If you must, find some way, be it tape, string, etc to prevent it from being tampered with or showing if it has been tampered with.

If your cousin poisoned you once before, A) they sound like a douchebag, but B) I would've nipped that in the bud when it happened. Sound like either your cousin is a fuckball and is trying to kill you, poison you or fuck with you OR they're just a sick fuck who enjoys peeing in people's drinks. Either way he's a fuckhead who shouldn't be trusted.

I'd go get a blood test done to check for any diseases he may or may not have given you. If he has, keep all the bottles and take his ass to court.
              1. I'm not reusing the same Gatorade bottle. I'm reusing the same water bottle, but I'll post about that below.** I get a new Gatorade bottle each time.
              2. That was the unaltered portion of the experiment. I know only I had access to that bottle, and I know it was in much more extreme conditions. Knowing that, It stands to reason something is being done to alter the Gatorade in my house.
              3. Initially, I contributed the odd taste to residual alcohol in my mouth when I woke up.
              4. I'm fairly certain my girlfriend wouldn't mess with any of the bottles I had at her house. One was another control, one was my variable.

I'd like to but at the same time I can't drink 2 liters of Gatorade everytime I open a bottle. I'd prefer video evidence. I can usually taste it. Whether it's urine (makes the gatorade thicker) or something else. Once I have the taste, I set the bottle aside. It usually ferments (or someone adds more poison to it) within a few weeks.

A) He doesn't come off that way, and really never says much in the way of anger towards me. If it is him, we might have a hardcore psycho on our hands.
              B) I don't have video of him poisoning me. It's of him stealing my iPod and looking around my room. I stopped him from breaking in by him actually finding the camera, and then me showing the videos to my mom. **

I only have the one bottle I took pictures of. I threw the rest away. If I catch the culprit on film, there is a solid chance I'll go straight to the police.

BTW, eyedrops will give you the shits. Did you ever shit your brains out after taking a few shots at home?
              I've actually been very sick on and of since 10th grade. I have some sort of a viral infection in my neck. Twice they thought I had meningitis(once was in February).
              There was a period after high school when I was a huge fan of 711 drinks. It got to the point where I was drinking a gallon of lemonade a day. That gave me the shits. I also can't have slurpees anymore. They're ready to come out by the time I get home. I've mostly stopped keeping liquor there ever since I was told he was poisoning it. But, that would completely explain why I could drink a whole pint of vodka and not feel anything. I mean completely sober, not trying to be a man and say I'm not drunk. (If that makes sense). Not a single feeling of buzzed at all. I offered my friend a shot of 151. When I freshly opening it, I started coughing like I had just smoked weed. After 6 months of sitting, he was able to drink it like it was water (and he's a lightweight!).

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
              Are we bring trolled right now?
              I wish. I thought about this for a while before posting all of it. Even today on my way to school I still thought I could be making a mistake.

I think his username used to say "troll"... then he gave me money.
              No. That's A=I
              I wanted something like that before though.

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
              1.set trap
              2.drink blue gatorade, will change to green with urine
              3.kick some ass

/end topic

Wait, now I'm confused. Do I leave the some blue Gatorade out for him?

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
              if Deev and the Mods are cool with it you should post the video of the culprit
              I don't really want to just yet. If I find out it's him, I'll put them all up.

Originally posted by Amiss View Post
              lmao, idk what's going on but if you really think you're being poisoned anti freeze is about the same color as lemon lime gatorade and has a sweet taste (i think?).

Also don't kick his ass for poisoning you if you actually get proof of it, take it to the police and get him thrown in jail for attempted murder

besides that: lolwat?
              But Anti-freeze is very tangy. <-- I know from working on cars
              I think I would taste it in Gatorade, but there is always a chance.
              My Girlfriend said something like that too. Once I beat him to death, I can't very well go to the police station
              Any advice if it's the girls? They all act a lot more pissed at me then he does.

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
              Its the eye drops making you sick.
              Urine is essentially sterile, and as such is pretty much harmless. (as long as this sick fuck peeing in your G doesn't have certain infections)

Eye drops on the other hand... can kill you in a large enough dose.
              Film them putting that in your liquor, and they can go to jail.
              But Urine does contain all the liquid poop from the body. Are you telling me that won't hurt me at all?
              I'm wondering if I should bring in some more liquor?
              I have a bottle of Jack. Unfortunately it's outside of the view of the camera. I've been slowly watching it fill up. It also isn't nearly as dark....

Some side notes:
              ** (From MikeW) Since I saw the Gatorade start to have issues, I switched to milk jugs filled with water. I believe they are the next target. I drank some of the water(which smelled funky*) and immediately got heartburn. I dumped it, refilled it, no more heartburn. Whatever is going into the water is clear.

*I have an absolutely shitty sense of smell, and I'm color blind. The sense of smell seems to have deteriorated over the last few years. I could be the water just got old. (Less than a week) and bacteria started to form.

Also, what are your opinions on keyloggers? I have one installed on a computer that answers to my servers, but my cousin uses a standalone laptop that belongs to him. I can keylog my sisters computer, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Wow, so it was THAT watered down? Holy crap.

Comment

Wow, so it was THAT watered down? Holy crap.
                  Oh yeah. That's still abbreviated. I didn't want to write a whole novel!
                  MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Pee is NOT liquid poo.
                    Pee is yellow due to sulfur content, and that is mainly what is contains, excess minerals.
                    Poo decomposes in your intestines, hence why it smells horrid, and is made of the biological mass that your body did not absorb. Due to the bacteria our gut harbors (good and bad) it is a cornucopia of potential infection.

People stuck in elevators/caves/deserts have drunk their own pee to survive...

Perhaps the jack ass poisoning you, doesn't know they can kill you with the eye drops...maybe they are trying to just make you sick....

Still fucked up though.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                      Pee is NOT liquid poo.
                      Pee is yellow due to sulfur content, and that is mainly what is contains, excess minerals.
                      Poo decomposes in your intestines, hence why it smells horrid, and is made of the biological mass that your body did not absorb. Due to the bacteria our gut harbors (good and bad) it is a cornucopia of potential infection.

People stuck in elevators/caves/deserts have drunk their own pee to survive...

Perhaps the jack ass poisoning you, doesn't know they can kill you with the eye drops...maybe they are trying to just make you sick....

Still fucked up though.
                      I know, I was in a hurry and at a loss for a better word. Still sounded funny though.
                      Drinking pee to survive for a few days, wouldn't that be different than drinking pee for over a year?
                      MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

damn man... and you just now figured it out?

And on the toxicity of pee: you too, can use google.
                        I'm jus' sayin' the eye drops are the culprit of your sickness.
                        You are lucky not to have OD'd.

Comment

Why are we still stuck on the eyedrops?

Eyedrops wouldn't cause things to form in the bottle. Not sure urine would either.

This all sounds...childish and like it's being over analyzed. Someone is tampering with your drinks. Find out who is doing it. Place something in the trap that changes colors when it's tampered with. Like it turns orange when mixed with urine, etc. Then proceed to fuck up said culprit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lmao, this is what this whole thread reminds me of
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...CXugdjQY#t=68s

Comment

well my thought of the blue gatorade was if you left a blue one out and someone took a wizz in it it would in therory turn green and then you could tell yourself not to drink it.
                              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                              1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Why not...

Buy smaller gatorades

drink the whole thing while theyre in your site

and if the seal is broken on one of your new ones

dont drink it

Comment

Working...
                                X