Whos car is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whos car is this

hello i saw this car on my local CL and it has no contact info its only 2500 but looks to nice to be true and my boyfriend wants to buy it.im sure hes a member on here. heres the link http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/3822544866.html

That's keepinitcleans cars but his from NorCal, someone's using his car to sell another car. I'm sure it's a scam.

CALI LIFE STYLE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

keepinitclean

Note he's in CA, not Portland. Car's most likely a scam or something otherwise shady. Run far, far, far away.

Comment

That's keepinitclean's car. He's in California, not Portland. That's a spam ad. I'd email the seller to lead them on and later insult them.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

That looks like one of our Califonia members car and I know he isn't selling it.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            That's keepinitclean's car. He's in California, not Portland. That's a spam ad. I'd email the seller to lead them on and later insult them.
            By the time I found it, someone already answered. I flagged the ad.

I loathe dishonesty and misrepresentation.

Comment

thats what i was thinking. my boyfriend flagged it to he thought it was a scam but if not he was going to jump all over it you know how people need money when there moving and sell everything cheap my boyfriends friend got an si for 3000 in mint condition with only 80xxxx some odd miles on it and had it for a mouth and turned around and sold it for 6500.but he got looking and saw it was his car thanks guys

Comment

I'm sure the seller actually has a 1992 accord. he's probably just too lazy to take a picture of it so he googled one. Also his car probably looks like shit.

Comment

maybe but there no contact info at all no email or number

Comment

keepinitclean should reply to the ad, then show up in his black car

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                      maybe but there no contact info at all no email or number
                      lol yeah good luck selling a car without any way to contact you

Comment

new clutch huh... hard to do in an auto

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Thats yet another common scam, "I'm moving and need to sell my awesome car really cheap!" You have no idea how many people go nuts for a car that is listed for half of its value.

Besides that, this guy sucks at scamming. No contact method lol.
                          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                            new clutch huh... hard to do in an auto
                            Outside of the picture not being his car the rest of the ad very well could be legit

its just his car probably looks like this

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              Outside of the picture not being his car the rest of the ad very well could be legit

its just his car probably looks like this

that wagons clean Id get it lol not for 2 stacks tho

---

that car if for that price would probably be gone within the hour of it being posted..funny though they didnt even enable the defacto contact method..email..usually car ad's like that and the job ones just harvest peoples emails to later spam or con attempt. i like the simple misspellings too

Comment

Working...
                              X