Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

46,XXX Original Miles 93 Accord, Wish I had the cash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

46,XXX Original Miles 93 Accord, Wish I had the cash...

I recently stumbled upon this....

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3900081625.html

My face...

Nice well worth the price.

Comment

Not absurdly priced, that's for sure! I've seen some go for nearly double that.
      Low mileage is scary, though. Was that car driven 2,000 miles a year for 20 years? Or was it driven 8,000 miles per year for 5 years, and left to rot for the next 15?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Not absurdly priced, that's for sure! I've seen some go for nearly double that.
        Low mileage is scary, though. Was that car driven 2,000 miles a year for 20 years? Or was it driven 8,000 miles per year for 5 years, and left to rot for the next 15?
        Yes, that is my concern. I'm on the road back to central Texas but if I could have stayed in Dallas another day I would have gone to see it. Surely it needs all new seals if it hasn't been ran much in 20 years.

Comment

My neighbor has a 92 LX that only has 32k on it. They bought it brand new back in 1993 as a SPARE car.. I hate it, for the past 5 years that i have lived next to them i have never even seen it run.. l have offered to buy it off them so many times. Clean as all hell car.. Engine is probably gone but still...
          1996 Honda Shadow VT1100C

Sold
          1993 Honda Accord 10th Ann

Comment

I'm going to TX next week, maybe I'll take some extra cash. Just what I need, another CB!
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
            X