• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Murica

http://www.policymic.com/articles/64...eck-this-chart

Shits funny, and also based on fact!

CHEEKY!

if air pollution is our worst then id say we're doing pretty damn well.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I lol'd.

I wonder what Canada's map would look like.

Comment

cant believe obesity didn't go to texas. and really Washington? bestiality?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

im glad NJ just got taxes. thats something we as residents cant exactly prevent. unlike air pollution from Cali. or some other disturbing ones lol NJ woot woot!

p.s. i never really notice as much as i do now just how much the eastern states have all types or different shapes. and its like they got lazy on the western half and just said UGH just make em squares (well most of em)

-sean
          Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 09-25-2013, 08:35 PM.
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

<

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Idaho, fuck yea!
              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
                im glad NJ just got taxes. thats something we as residents cant exactly prevent. unlike air pollution from Cali. or some other disturbing ones lol NJ woot woot!

p.s. i never really notice as much as i do now just how much the eastern states have all types or different shapes. and its like they got lazy on the western half and just said UGH just make em squares (well most of em)

-sean

Have you ever seen the show on I think NATGEO about how the states were made? A lot has to do with having water access and making sure that they have ports to export and import stuff. Pretty neat stuff.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                  cant believe obesity didn't go to texas. and really Washington? bestiality?
                  Not too much bad to say about this state. The only bad thing was that video of the guy and the horse was from here. Can you think of anything bad to say about Washington except bad at baseball?
                  Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                    Not too much bad to say about this state. The only bad thing was that video of the guy and the horse was from here. Can you think of anything bad to say about Washington except bad at baseball?
                    rainy depressing weather. we have weather like that around here by the bay and i think id slit my wrists if i had to deal with the constant moisture and overcast.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

You would be surprised, but it does not rain as much as most think, but it is still cloudy and depressing. Oddly enough this summer, 4 months of sun in my area. Usually there is only 2 weeks of hot weather, so climate change I guess. Keep driving those SUVs, I want more sun.
                      Last edited by XCRN; 09-26-2013, 02:25 AM.
                      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Ohio is the nerdiest state? I would rather be in Washington.
                        ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                          You would be surprised, but it does not rain as much as most think, but it is still cloudy and depressing. Oddly enough this summer, 4 months of sun in my area. Usually there is only 2 weeks of hot weather, so climate change I guess. Keep driving those SUVs, I want more sun.
                          I lived in Seattle, Spokane and Clarkson for a while

Best thing about Washington;

Fresh fish market(s) and the tree's

Worst thing;

Seriously, WTF is with the weather? Seriously. WTF. I lived there 20 years ago, so its probably changed a bit since then. They used to frequently say that it rained 300 days a year in Seattle. Is it still like that?
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                            I lived in Seattle, Spokane and Clarkson for a while

Best thing about Washington;

Fresh fish market(s) and the tree's

Worst thing;

Seriously, WTF is with the weather? Seriously. WTF. I lived there 20 years ago, so its probably changed a bit since then. They used to frequently say that it rained 300 days a year in Seattle. Is it still like that?

The rain isn't even that bad compared to some parts of alaska, sometimes they get 2-3 times what Seattle gets.
                            Last edited by phatdoughnut; 09-26-2013, 02:36 PM.
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Oldest state- I'm surrounded by grandparents

Louisiana seems pretty funny. Is it bad karma that I find that funny?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                              BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                              Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                              CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X