Ps4 and X-Box 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps4 and X-Box 1

what do you think about these systems?. I went into best-buy today and saw the copy of Cod ghosts on ps3 Xbox and ps4. So I figured hey why not buy the buy both come to find out its not even out yet damn.
    Last edited by h22sparkle; 11-06-2013, 03:05 PM.

I have been disappointed with Microsoft the past months and I predict the XBOX 1 will end up being a disaster, and if it is anything like Windows 8.1, it will crash from company installed apps. As much of an Xbox whore I am, when I get the swap done I will save for a PS4 instead. About the only game I might miss that is Xbox only will be Halo but all of the other games I play are both consoles.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

My xbox360 just busted a grumpy for no good reason... so yeah, if I bother buying a new system, it'll be a PS4. The only unfortunate thing is that the PS4 is not backwards compatible, so it won't play PS3 games (like GT6)

Plus, Microsoft can suck it for calling the THIRD Xbox the "xbox 1"

Comment

That's not true, the ps4 will play ps3 games via cloud emulation.

Comment

All PS3 games? I'm considering a PS4, but I'd really want to get GT6. I don't want to wait 2+ years for GT7 to come out.

Comment

I'll end up getting an xbox 1 for Halo 5. Then six months later I'll decide I should really own more than one game for the system, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman61377 View Post
              I'll end up getting an xbox 1 for Halo 5. Then six months later I'll decide I should really own more than one game for the system, lol.
              I got my 360 for Halo 3!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                All PS3 games? I'm considering a PS4, but I'd really want to get GT6. I don't want to wait 2+ years for GT7 to come out.
                Well that remains to be seen, but I'm sure they won't have every game.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I got my 360 for Halo 3!
                  Lol, I own every Halo game so far except for Halo Wars.

Comment

I miss the days of Halo 3. The game that made me fat for a few months.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

X box 1 = NSA monitor In your home

(Not that a cell phone, facebook, instagram,... isn't)

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

typing out xbox as x-box is the same thing as spelling it v-tec

Comment

These systems have sunk to the point of tablets for me.

Just a fad, nothing more.

Eventually I'll get one. Either when a game I really want comes out, or my 360 dies.
                          My 360 works very well as an entertainment systems, but buying a One for the exact same features seems silly to me.
                          MRT
                          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I predict a win for Sony this go around, Microsoft screwed up on the unveiling big time, by stating a bunch of things the consumers didn't like then a week later stating it was all gone, so whos to say they wont re-enable it at a later date if it was so easily removed, which they will most likely do, plus according to them its all about SPORTS! lol, but yeah I am getting a PS4 because all my friends and my brother will be getting it, not that I wouldn't have gotten it anyways, because I was never a fan of Xbox.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I like my xbox, but I totally agree with Microsoft's mistake when unveiling. Even if that stuff won't come back, they lost the interest of a LOT of buyers. Microsoft's initial intent to have highly invasive features essentially said "Hey, check out how awesome the PS4 is!"

I'm not as in love with games as I once was. NES, SNES, and the original Playstation are the high points of gaming for me. Beyond those systems, games got too complicated. It feels to me that they go for realism and graphics over engaging gameplay. Maybe I'm finally just too old to "get" new games!

Comment

Working...
                              X