ATL Flurries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATL Flurries

Don't shot yourself in the face this year cause of the half inch of snow were getting, Atlanta.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisonvingia...er#.yhW1koydOZ

Shit was soooooo extra and embarrassing. lol.

Lmao. That's hilarious. It must be really embarassing to consider 2 inches of snow a snowstorm... People freak out too easily.
    Originally posted by cb7dazz
    And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    ...for example

Comment

I thought the issue with Atlanta when it snows, is that it ends up as a sheet of ice under a couple inches of snow.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammedmian View Post
        Lmao. That's hilarious. It must be really embarassing to consider 2 inches of snow a snowstorm... People freak out too easily.
        Dude no joke, and people here can be... I don't want to come off ignorant or racist, but they're soooo extra when it comes to weather here. It'll be 60 degrees outside and I'll see folks walking around in two down jackets, scarfs, muscle shirt over long sleeves under another t-shirt with a beanie still shivering. That article even said a lady gave birth in traffic..

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
          I thought the issue with Atlanta when it snows, is that it ends up as a sheet of ice under a couple inches of snow.
          The issue was the city didn't salt the roads, and then everybody got sent home at the same time causing the traffic. Needless to say I saw salt everywhere today, so I think the city learned.

Comment

You should see what happens to Seattle with any amount of snow. This particular "storm" was 3 or 4 years ago and barely made it an inch. Some seriously funny shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XLtYHqon1w
            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

You should see how Los Angelinos drive when we get a little rain. Just F'ing embarrassing. All of you would just be :

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                You should see what happens to Seattle with any amount of snow. This particular "storm" was 3 or 4 years ago and barely made it an inch. Some seriously funny shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XLtYHqon1w
                This made me choke on an M&M. It's like slow motion bumper car drifting. Hahaha

Comment

That was last years storm, had the whole country laughing at us. Mayor Reed had all the support on beast mode this year.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I wonder if Pensacola will ever be ready if what happened last winter happens again. Its Florida so not a whole lot of salt kept at the ready and no snow but everything was covered in ice. Couldn't even open my car door and almost busted my ass on the sidewalk walking to Publix because it was covered with ice as well. Not that I could go anywhere because all the bridges were iced over as well.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                      This made me choke on an M&M. It's like slow motion bumper car drifting. Hahaha

Hahaha. This is a great video!
                      Originally posted by cb7dazz
                      And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      ...for example

Comment

"hundreds of cars are still abandoned"

I just helped my friend's mom move in the snow today. It started snowing when the truck was half-loaded, and was somewhere around 4" when we finally headed out. No plows in sight. People were going really, really slow... but everybody was fine. My friend piloted the big moving truck without an issue. I got my Fit around with nearly bald tires just fine. Saw my friend's girlfriend pull a Ken Block move around a corner on the way home in her little Fiesta (which, I will admit... she pulled it off well...) DID get stuck behind a 911 driver that was shitting himself... and I laughed at two RX8s for getting completely stuck...

The funny thing is that if New England people saw the roads (and drivers) in my area today... they'd be laughing.

Comment

About 6-7 inches here (southwest Ohio) overnight and during the day today. Nowhere to go today, so I stayed home. Cleared the driveway twice. Temperature got just above freezing this afternoon so I pulled out the power washer and used hot water to clear all the snow/ice off the cars. I guess the wand couldn't handle the heat, it split open just as I was finishing up.
                          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
                          X