No announcement yet.

Beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd much rather stick to Pabst blue ribbon. Has a rich taste, its cheap, and they sell them mostly everywhere. Well, at least for here in Vegas they do...

Comment

I drink way more PBR than I care to admit. It's not good, and it gives me heart burn.. But the price for tall boys is unbeatable. Lots of places in Atlanta sell pitchers for $2.75 too. The place I play darts has $2 tall boys durning the week, and $4 well drinks on weekends.

Just the other day is when I found out of the 2.75 pitchers. Few of us went out to a place called Flatiron, and we didn't realize we ordered 6 pitchers. When we got the check, we were surprised as it was less than $50! We got 3 appetizers too

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I need to make a root beer float using that stuff. That would be badass
        I actually have some Yuengling ice cream in the freezer, too! (not beer flavored... root beer float flavored, actually... Yuengling also makes dairy products.)
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

^^^ haha I totally forgot about those commercials!

Comment

Columbus IPA is one of the best beers. I havent had but a few this year but use this beer to benchmark other good beers. Columbus makes a stout seasonaly thats also delicious. I usually go local, here in Columbus we have enough breweries that drinking beer all the time I still have not tried them all and come accross new good ones all the time. Seventh Son, Elavator,North High brewing are some anchors. Oh Jackie O's in Athens Ohio is all good stuff. Sweetwater brewery out of Atlanta is a good one too.
            Miller lite is the best cheap beer, I drink it when its going to be a long day or while playing sports to stay hydrated.
            ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

I bought some Moosehead last night. Sometimes you just feel like a lousy beer!

I don't know why they call it Moosehead, though. The head is CLEARLY not the part of the moose they get it from!

Comment

Moose head is just another lager. I don't happen to mind it at all. Much better than that Black Label shit that Canada puts out.

Comment

I haven't tried that yet. I'll have to give it a shot! Every now and then, I just want a crappy pale yellow beer. High quality beers, and creative craft beers... they're great... but sometimes the cheap stuff just hits the spot!

My usual go-to cheapies are Genesee Cream Ale and PBR, but I like to try different stuff occasionally. Can't do Buttweiser, though. About once a year I give it a try (they have a brewery about an hour from me), but it always makes me feel awful!

I do like that Moosehead is the last real Canadian-owned macro-brewery. All of the others, like Molson and Labatt, have been owned by non-Canadian companies for quite a while now.
                  It's also interesting that Moosehead does brewing for Sam Adams, Guiness (until this month... no longer), and even Magner's Cider.

Comment

I gotta drink cheap beer in bottles so I can refill with home brew.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Me too actually! I usually use grolsh bottles though.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                        Me too actually! I usually use grolsh bottles though.
                        You got a home brewery bro?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Swingtop Grolsch bottles rock. It's a shame they're green. Brown is better for homebrew.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                            You got a home brewery bro?
                            Something like that

Comment

I need to keg and bottle 5 gallons of IPA, 5 gallons of cider and my wifes blackberry ale.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

My oatmeal stout is done. I put too much priming sugar in :/ little too carbonated for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X