• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just kegged 15 gallons of alcohol. fml hour and a half
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Do you have a bottling wand? Jesus 1.5 hours? Lactic acid feels good huh?

Comment

I've wanted to get into making beer, however I don't have the fridge space or the constant schedule to do it. I never know when I am going on a mission and I would hate to wait for a batch to go bad because I get stuck somewhere in the world and my wife doesn't know/ or want to bottle the brew.
        However I will take samples from people who do brew on their own.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
          Do you have a bottling wand? Jesus 1.5 hours? Lactic acid feels good huh?
          I keg all my beer so its ready in 24hrs to drink. No bottling unless I have some left over and I need to throw something else on the tap. Just between cleaning kegs getting everything sanatized and ready to keg. Sucks. But the blood moon IPA and blackberry pale my wife made are fucking great! The cider is also like 10% and its so dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            I've wanted to get into making beer, however I don't have the fridge space or the constant schedule to do it. I never know when I am going on a mission and I would hate to wait for a batch to go bad because I get stuck somewhere in the world and my wife doesn't know/ or want to bottle the brew.
            However I will take samples from people who do brew on their own.
            Start with a Mr Beer kit. 2 hours or less in the kitchen, 2 weeks in the fermenter, and 2 weeks in the bottles. It's easy to do, doesn't take much time, and it's a great way to get your feet wet.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Start with a Mr Beer kit. 2 hours or less in the kitchen, 2 weeks in the fermenter, and 2 weeks in the bottles. It's easy to do, doesn't take much time, and it's a great way to get your feet wet.
              I'll have to look into that kit. I did try a yummy beer last night. By Great Divide, called the Hercules double IPA. It had a very nice citrus flavor to it with the am aroma of the hops. Not sure I could drink more then two in a sitting, but it was tasty.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

I just got this the, impulse buy. Hella good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                  I just got this the, impulse buy. Hella good deal.

Perhaps too much beer resulted in this being posted in the wrong thread?

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Shhh! Don't correct the drunk guy with the gun!

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                      Perhaps too much beer resulted in this being posted in the wrong thread?

Lol I was thinking the same thing.
                      ~Nick~

Comment

this just became the gun and beer thread. LOL opps

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                          this just became the gun and beer thread. LOL opps
                          Who's bringing the chips?

Comment

Ill bring some tims cascade chips, jalapeno flavor!

Comment

I had the misfortune of tasting Desparados. It's sweet and nasty. Not my thing.

I picked up a Sierra Nevada summer pack. Came with their pale ale, kolsh, hefe, and Pilsner. All are good except the hefeweizen. My wife likes em though so no money wasted.

Comment

I wish I liked Sierra Nevada. I'm still going to visit their brewpub in Asheville, NC when I go down there (kinda cool to see a west coast brewery opening a place on the east coast!) Everything they make ALWAYS gives me a headache, though. I don't know why. I like the taste, but the headache kills me! It's only Sierra Nevada. Never anything else!

I picked up a Sam Adams combo 12 pack. Those are always cool, because they usually include something you can't buy in a normal 6 pack. This one had the Summer Ale (spicy hefewizen... not a fan, though I usually like the style), Rebel Rider IPA (easy-drinkin' low-alcohol session IPA... drinking it now, in fact... very good, and I don't usually care for IPAs!), basic Boston Lager, which I always enjoy, and the special brew of the batch... the Downtime Pilsner, which is quite tasty.

My appreciation for Sam Adams increased dramatically when I visited their "brewery" in Boston a few years ago with AccordWarrior. ("brewery" in quotes because they don't actually brew anything commercially there... most of their stuff is outsourced... some brewed in Canada, and some even brewed by Miller!

Comment

Working...
                                X