• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never play with it.

Comment

Originally posted by EJ8lvr
      I hate when people drive MY CAR like its their own
      I hate when they move my seat and mirrors
      I hate when they move the drivers side mat so it gets jammed up behind the clutch and DONT FIX IT!!!
      I hate when people eat chips or something greasy and wipe it all over my steering wheel among other things
      I hate when people take MY CD out of the cd player to put THIERS IN
      I hate when people leave trash in my car and then i hear the bottles under the seats when im driving..rolling back and forth
      I hate when people leave their tools in my car...even when asked to remove them....

Yea i think thats about it..
      Yeah shut up on that one.....
      1. you change the radio presets in my truck..
      2. adjust MY seats MY mirrors.
      3. Eat in MY truck
      4. Set fires in MY truck
      5. Leave your SNEAKERS in MY truck.
      6. Trash in MY truck

oh yeah and you touch my radio to play YOUR cds..so its a little biased and hypocritical

So your not so innocent there....oh yeah your lucky I fix your shit for free...if you say your a bitch like that then I can let you fall on that one and you can have someone else fix YOUR car at a SET price instead of that lovely 4 letter word spelt F-R-E-E.

Im an asshole like that and I can surely turn the tables too. but I love you anyways heh.

I hate it when people smoke as well ( my mom did it when I first got my CB..man that was an episode for me)

basically what the wifey has stated as a list of peeves pertain to me as well
      Last edited by HenRoc; 05-08-2005, 11:56 PM.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

yea smoking is fuckin and any kinda drugs or alchol is off limits for my car. smoke is i get nausis when i breathe it and i cant stand to smell it. drugs i just dont want there shit to be left behind or in the car. just in case i get pulled over then they might stash it and the cops can blame me.. and alchol fuck dat if dat spills then the frebreeze bottles are gunna be at a high cost to buy them just to spray the entire car

so funny

Comment

I feel you guys on this,thats why I don't let anyone drive my car. I clean my car myself,and anytime I have to take my parents anywhere we take my car. They respect my car and know how I am. It took them awhile and my brother used to smoke in my other car,but he quit smoking. I didn't really care about that because he had the window down,and he asked permission before. I don't really like it when I have to take his kid with him because of what happened one time when we were going to get his car from the shop. His son decided to open the door while I was getting on the freeway doing about 60 miles an hour. Now I use the locks on the rear doors which you can only open it from the outside. I just hate it when your at a car show and you have someone leaning on your car looking at the car thats next to you. I just feel like punching him out and telling him to get away from my car.

I'm sure I have more,but can't think of any right now. Take care,later.

CHRIS.
          TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
          183 horsepower at the wheels and
          182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

people (my husband) who take out my cd's in place of their own and instead of putting them back into my little car cd-holder, just leave them in the center console where they then fall off, slide under the seats and get all fucking scratched

people (my husband) who smoke in my car. fine smoke in your own car... but keep that shit out of mine, i don't need you stinking up the cloth/ interior (p.s. i do smoke on occaision, but not in the house and NOT in my car)

people (my husband) who bitch about my car being a manual because they're lazy and it's their fault the starter on their own car is fucked up

i don't mind eating in the car (this will change when we re-fab the interior), but TAKE YOUR FUCKING TRASH WITH YOU (stephen! )

anyone i don't know who touches my car.

anyone who questions my driving style and ability.

OH PS - when i DO let someone use my car, and they're too much of a dick to refill the gas when they give it back.

....fuckers

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Man now I can fortell what will happen once Im married ^^^ my gf will be all over my ass.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

- Mechanics who rev the shit out of my car when they're pulling it onto the lift, and don't stop when I tell them to.

- Mechanics who claim I wore my front tires out because of my strut bar, not because they don't know how to do an alignment.

- My driver's door BECAUSE IT WON'T OPEN!!!!!

- That's about it...I usually don't have people with me, and between having a trunklid in my backseat and boxes in the driver's, no one can.

My car used to smell like wet old people, but I got a really really nice yankee candle air freshener so now it smells nice again.

Amusing side note...don't use Axe in your vents...it smells...really bad after about 3 days...in hs the kid I got forced to drive to school (lazy bastard next door)...was allergic to deodorant...so needless to say...and I tried to hide it...yeah that didn't work so well.

Comment

when someone slams the seat belt in the door jam (and the belt hangs out)....

when someone slams the TRUNK! espescially when i am in the car. when i hear it, i just close my eyes and shake my head and pretend that it never happened...

and i HATE it when someone i DO NOT know, touches my car (like luvmyGen4 said above).

here is a little story illustrating that last pet peeve: so one day i was pulling out of the parking deck at school and i press the button to raise the gate. i pull out and see a guy walking on the sidewalk so i give him enough room to pass in front of me and not be walking in the road. so this dude walks up to my car, presses his hands on my hood, i guess pretending like i hit him or something. he laughs and walks around. makes me wish i actually hit him

Last edited by k-mart; 05-10-2005, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    Man now I can fortell what will happen once Im married ^^^ my gf will be all over my ass.
                    I already am all over your ass..

Comment

i hate when ppl drive my car and let off the clutch like they have no fuckin mercy. (IM the one changing that rear eng. mount when it rips asshole!!)

i hate ppl who touch my radio

i hate ppl who take my car without asking

and if your going to finish grind the shit out of my gear box that is already grinding dont drive my car

Comment

biggest pet peeve:

when people come into my car and they leave their miscellaneous junk there or trash in the car such as

candy wrappers
                        gum wrappers
                        water bottles
                        receipts

second most pet peeve:
                        when people sneeze, but they dont open the window to vent the air.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          candy wrappers
                          gum wrappers
                          water bottles
                          receipts
                          Its that exact list. Tiny little rolled up paper or foil wrappers, receipts and empty bottles.

second most pet peeve:
                          when people sneeze, but they dont open the window to vent the air.
                          Huh??

Ive had ppl leave cups in my backseat with stuff in them. Once it was tea, that spilled on the floor, luckily i saw it spill and was able to clean up the mess in time. And the other time was a cup with a bit of red kool-aid in it and it tipped and stained a tiny bit of the corner of my backseat.

Sure i dont go back and no one hardly rides back there, but its the fact of the matter. It damaged my property. One more stain *I'M* gonna look at when i go crawling around my backseat.

When i ride in someone elses car, I keep my hands in my lap, unless i need to roll down a window or direct an AC vent.

And i know its kinda unfair and its not their fault, but when i tell someone, "ok, the back windows dont work." then they roll it down, and say, "It works, see---oh, i cant get it back up..."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            Huh??

You're driving with the windows up. Your passenger sneezes a good one. Would you want to be breathing that same air after he/she sneezes?

I wouldn't.

Comment

Eh....true.

Id be more worried about them shooting phlegm on the windows.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

When somebody lays out some beef stew and its hot as fuck out side.
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X