Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyborgGT
    replied
    Go to the top-right of this page and go into your personal drop-down menu, then click "My Profile". On the left of your Profile page, where your user name and currently-blank avatar are, there's a red button to "Edit Avatar." You can then select an image you either have saved on your computer, or use a URL from an online image, and it'll let you crop what you want to use from that image.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    But how does one create an avatar?

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    So I see avatars are working now. Neat.

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetw00d View Post
    New problem in beginner section. Anyone else's replies show up as white text on a very light green background that makes it almost impossible to read?
    I think those are posts requiring Moderator approval. I saw a thread listed with the same coloring the other day... Looks like we need to adjust post approval settings, as well as that light-green highlight color.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    New problem in beginner section. Anyone else's replies show up as white text on a very light green background that makes it almost impossible to read?

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    gotta get used to this now lol
    Last edited by Night Wolf; 11-21-2020, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetw00d View Post
    Works for me now!
    For me as well!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Works for me now!

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    Yup, Beginner fix works for me.

Leave a comment:

• Dani Filth
    replied
    i dont like it.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    NOW it's fixed! Everyone should be able to reply to beginners now. That setting was not at all clear.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Still see "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Still no go on beginner section. Red post reply is there but at bottom still says unauthorized.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Ugh. Ok. I changed one more setting (Gold Member and Registered User only... Registered User is what most people are). If that works, I'll go and change it for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    Same. The red "Post Reply" button is visible at the top of the pages there, but it seems to be functionally dead as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X