Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Still see "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" at the bottom of beginner posts.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Beginner section should be fixed now. There are apparently multiple places to set permissions, and I only now found the one that SHOULD work. Someone let me know if it doesn't! All active usergroups should now be able to comment in the beginner section.

Also, the beginner post limit has been decreased to 5.

Right now, the only people that are capable of editing the back end stuff are me, cp[mike], and Pandemic. Unfortunately, all three of us seem to get extremely busy at the same time. I appreciate the emails and PMs pointing out issues. I'm aware of many of them, but occasionally I hear of something I haven't encountered myself.
    I apologize for how long it's taking to get things back to the usual working order. Most of it is just trial and error. vBulletin support has been helpful to some degree, but there are some things (such as the admin PM inbox taking FOREVER to load) that even vBulletin says "that's just the way it is... sorry about that."

Photo hosting is still being worked out. It MAY be an in-house possibility, and it MAY be something we can arrange third-party... but it's tricky.
    And the being able to see deleted threads thing shouldn't be... I'll have to fix that.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Is there any progress on this? It feels like it's been weeks and nothing is getting fixed..........

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
    Owow .... I'm seeing this quite a bit also? Is there a work-around? :P
    Only workaround I've found is to send them a PM or visitor message.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Pretty sad that there's lots of people willing to help but here we are..........

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Yep pretty sad we can't message in beginner section, especially since that is where a lot of the traffic is right now

Leave a comment:

• PakaloloHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
    Still see: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Owow .... I'm seeing this quite a bit also? Is there a work-around? :P

Leave a comment:

• Udondevil
    replied
    deevergote There is an issue with editing posts. I tried to edit my mrt and it saved the changes but would not publish.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Deev, we making any progress on fixing the bugs? I've been wanting to reply to beginners for a couple weeks now and help people but the shit ain't workin :P
    Even the thread you started asking what people thought of the site I can't reply to now, but I could prior.

Leave a comment:

• hiptech
    replied
    LOL and this is why I love change so much...

Beyond all the listed issues mentioned will there be photo hosting?

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    I like the fact that you can see what threads got deleted..one of which was an old Maple post about getting donations towards a new project car...he was GoFund me before it became popular. lol

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
    I still see "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" in the beginner section. I now have access to classifieds.
    I'm seeing that on darn near every thread I enter. It's been that way since... Ahh, it's whatever. I'm sure it'll get...

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    I still see "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" in the beginner section. I now have access to classifieds.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Any change in the Beginner/Classifieds areas? I adjusted, readjusted, and double-checked permissions for all relevant usergroups, so it SHOULD be working correctly now.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Still see: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Edit: Message problems (for me at least) appear to be fixed. Was able to reply and send a few messages.
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-24-2020, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X