Happy Anniversary!!! TWENTY YEARS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deev 2.0 View Post
    Plate frames, decals, and maybe keychains might have to happen!
    shirts… I’m going to check “made to order” places like cafepress to see what kind of quality I can get. The last batch of shirts I had made was a headache, and costs are obscene now. I’d have to charge $35 for a shirt. Macklemore would make fun of me on the radio!

I might look into an OG calendar. Celebrate all the awesome cars over the years!

I need to get back into beer brewing. Maybe I can make a CB7tuner signature beer for the 21st!
    if you want shirts, i can hook you up with my family run shop in florida. they do great work (all my stuff) and about a week turnaround.

Comment

Congratulations to this wonderful site!

20 years used to feel like a long time, but these days it's fleeting... August 2003 I bought my TSX and August 1993 I was hunting down our 93 SE which took about a month to find.

Not sure the next 20 will be as fun...

Here's to another 20 for the site!
      My Collection:
      93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
      00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
      04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

20 years... what a milestone good old times

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
        For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

had some good memories on this site. grew up a little, but one thing remains, i still have my accord. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Damn. I'm a lil' late to the thread, but mostly everyone here is of age now if you know what I mean. As stated previously, time does fly. I've been through three (3) CBs, and one of them, my last one, was built alright if I do say so myself. I do miss it on occasion, but many thanks to all of you who still have these simple mechanical masterpieces alive and well.

It's a good chance I'll post something new coming soon. You'll soon see. Thanks for the many years of agreements, disagreements, memories and growth.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Man, it bring a tear to my eye, really. Seeing so many familiar user names and then TypeG confirming with the "later" at the end of his post
              Cheers to another 20yrs
              - From a very cold living room in Misawa, Japan.

Comment

That's wild! And I have been a part of this site for 12yrs. Lots of good memories here. Miss you guys.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Something told me log in today. I'm glad I did, hope everyone is doing well. Happy 20 to the site
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Hello everyone out there! I still lurk. No CB anymore, but this place is home no matter where we all end up in life. Lots of memories, arguments, and laughs.

Comment

I'm going to make an effort to be more engaging with the website. Happy 20th!
                      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Happy birthday CB7tuner!! Great work deev

Comment

what up playass
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                            what up playass
                            There's a SN I haven't seen in ages!

Comment

Happy 20 years CB7tuner! Glad I've been a part of this community for many years. I need to make an effort to spend more time on here again and get to posting!

Glad to see all you OG's posting again!
                              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Dang. Missed being an OG member by 1 year and 8 months, and missed the 20th anniversary by 6 months. Happy belated anniversary, CB7Tuner!

Comment

Working...
                                X