all that seniority...gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all that seniority...gone

worked 2 years and one month at hillsdale starbucks and just like that, i am told that im getting demoted back down to a barista and transferred to another store asap.

damn, im not sure if im mad, sad, angry, or happy?

in the end...it's just a job. so i dont really have any more hours to work this week, guess ill spend it on my car

however, i do look foward to working at the other store and having no responsibilty (i was a supervisor)

so: 50 cents less and no responsibility vs. 50 cents more and way more responsibility.

oh and i forgot to tell the resaon why i am getting demoted...
    i had a temper tantrum last sunday in the backroom and i somewhat misbehaved during the supervisor class that was held for supervisors in training (this was friday).
    i guess the only one to blame is myself
    Last edited by wed3k; 07-24-2006, 05:36 PM.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

you probly got demoted because your going to another lo-cal...in my business, when you transfer stores, they usually demote you--you have the exp and they know that, but you kinda have to prove yourself at the new place

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      i had a temper tantrum last sunday in the backroom and i somewhat misbehaved during the supervisor class that was held for supervisors in training (this was friday).
      Maybe not quite management material yet....
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

where u getting moved to?

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
          where u getting moved to?
          bridgepoint shopping center, higher volume store so i should fit right in

yea, the only reason i moved up is because they needed supervisors and i worked there the longest...there's no way im going back up.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

that sucks. sorry about that wes, but a temper will get you in trouble almost everytime. i know from personal experience.

now i have a craving for an iced carmel macchiato. mmmmm
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
              that sucks. sorry about that wes, but a temper will get you in trouble almost everytime. i know from personal experience.

now i have a craving for an iced carmel macchiato. mmmmm
              yea...im going to see a therapist/physchologist for my anger issues.

lol, you guys only see me when im happy so try not being suprised
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Da rain in Spain Fall mainly on da plane.

Da plane boss, Da plain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 10-31-2006, 01:32 AM.

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                  edited

UHHHHH YEA THATS THE SPIRIT
                  Last edited by aero; 07-24-2006, 09:05 PM.

Comment

go home and slap your mom....she probably had something to do with it
                    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

You threw a temper tantrum, acted out, completely owned up to it, and you're making a thread whining about being demoted?

Wow.

Comment

Just exactly why did you have a temper tantrum?

Comment

as long as you still got a job its all good really. Most wont even face the fact what they did could have caused this....

But if its a higher volume store they may have needed someone there with EXP and know how so they dont have to train someone with trial by fire on it...
                          Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

how much do you get paid?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Your own actions and words spoke the truth and this is why they demoted you.

Normally they give you a raise when they transfer you.. I was working here in St. Pete but got transferred (optional) to work at another location and I get a good 1k or 1.5k more per every other week.. so it was worth it.

Anyways, you need to watch what you say / do coz it'll just bite you in the ass in the end.
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X