• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan.
    wat

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
      Titan.

And yea Francis, as others have said, you've made invaluable contributions to the CB7t community, and your car and presence (pause) will be missed. Good luck!

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

francis....sigh....its sad to read this, but i understand your logic in your decisions and i will always back that up. Just dont forget us and check in....i'll chat w u on AIM sometime brother....

best wishes

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Take it easy Francis, good luck with everything else you do.

I'm thinking Nissan Titan on the 5.6L DOHC 32valve.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

You and I have spoken since you posted this, but i have to say an official goodbye for the record!

Congrats on ALL of the new things going on in your life. You know i have a tremendous amount of respect for you, and I support your future progess in any way that i can. You already know the deal. Keep it up Francis, you will always be a CB7 Tuner.

Like i said before....This dude is the TRUTH!

Uno
            Bean Town Crew Member #3
            Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
            "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Your going to be missed Francis! It's sad to see you leave the CB7 scene. I guess everyone has to move on sooner or later. I wish you the best of luck with everything. Don't be a stranger.
              Take it easy bro!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I know.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors. You're one of the most mature people I've ever talked to on the site and I have nothing but immense amounts of respect for you.

Enjoy the new ride.

Comment

Man, i still remember when we were gonna be boost buddies We knew this was coming, it was just a matter of when. Francis, ur one of the coolest cb7er's i've known and i hope you stay in touch with us. If i'm ever in the area i still expect to meet you! Thank you for all you've taught us and take good care of yourself. I'm happy for you
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

This is so sad to hear! Best of luck and it's been very nice talking You've been a motivation to so many

Comment

Don't be a stranger Sucks to see you go, amazing that you had that car for 10 years.

Comment

ya man i dont know you as well as some on here but that doesnt matter!

Ive read your posts here and there and your a cool dude and had a nice cb!

Good luck and deff visit us and let us know whats going on with that 5.6!!

Comment

take care man but i know you will check in here every so often and post about your new project. you car was unique and looked great - i hope the new owner will appreciate it.
                          good luck and see ya
                          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                          Check out my JDM F22B swap
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I guess I just wasn't cool enough...nobody cared when I left

Comment

thanks to everyone who has wished me well.

whoever guessed the Titan was close.. i'm picking up my Armada LE this thursday. not really gonna do anything crazy since it has everything i need, but immediately after the winter, a set of 22s or 24s, INJEN CAI, Gibson exhaust, and possibly the Stillen S/C.. thats all.
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

tis was I the one that guessed about the titan, armadas are very nice and have a lot of room, there is one around the neighborhood riding on 26's looks very clean, but i think 24's would be best, anyways good choice and good luck
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X