• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going back up. $1.79 here.

Comment

1.91 in some parts of ATL.

Comment

Yall lucky motherfuc***s!!!!

1 liter of 95 Octane is 9.98DKK right now, that around 1.66USD.

Premium 99 Octane is 11,90DKK and that would be around 2USD

Believe me or not, just a few weeks ago, 12.60DKK ( thats 2.10USD guys, for a single liter of 95 Octane) was not uncommon at highs and 11,50DKK when lowest, it just dropped from day to day.

Good thing is, as long as Russia havent bend over yet, prices gonna stay "low", trust me
        Last edited by CB7Denmark; 01-28-2015, 05:01 PM.
        Check out my MRT, i'd love some constructive criticism ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204165 PICTURES FROM 2014! DOES NOT REPRESENT CURRENT STATE

Comment

1.87 for regular

2.30 for premium

Lou's Build Thread!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

We're $1.99 for regular all over town, except the gas station down the street from my house (about 15 miles from town) that's still almost $3.00

The thing that sucks about low gas/oil prices is the local economy is pretty oil dependent, so we've hit a pretty good (bad) economic slow down
            Last edited by ADD/Andy; 02-02-2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

It started to increase today on the Central Coast.

2.49 at Chevron last night went up to 2.55 today.

You can get gas for 2.19 at the cheaper places, though.
              *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
              ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
              ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
              "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
              The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
              Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Was $2.09 Saturday at Costco then it went up to $2.11 yesterday at the same Costco

Still have full tanks in all my cars

BTW, it's snowing here now
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Was £1.38 per litre in June ($5.24 per US Gallon)
                  Now £1.04 per litre in Feb ($3.95 per US Gallon)

Although still loads higher than you guys, relatively, the saving is the same. Im saving about £10 per tank, every tank, every car I own. Soon adds up to a great saving.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                  UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                  NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

starting to creep back up in central illinois...

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                      starting to creep back up in central illinois...
                      Same thing I'm seeing here.

Comment

We are at the $1.77 mark here. It bottomed out at $1.59 and now its coming back up

Comment

$2.07. The motherfuckers are really going to fuck us now.

And by the way, as I said earlier in this thread...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/04/bu...uary.html?_r=0

"Coming off the best sales year in nearly a decade, the auto industry showed little sign of slowing down in January.

The broad-based gains — which included double-digit increases by General Motors, Ford, Fiat Chrysler, Toyota and Honda — occurred in a month that traditionally is slower for dealerships in the United States.

But the combination of low gas prices, an improving economy and milder weather compared with last year’s snow and extreme cold propelled automakers to large year-over-year sales gains, analysts said. Once again, sport utility vehicles and trucks were the best sellers.

Over all, sales rose 14 percent over January of last year, with 1.15 million vehicles sold in the United States, for a seasonally adjusted annualized rate of 16.66 million vehicles, the highest rate since 2006, according to Autodata.

General Motors, which has contended with a safety crisis over the last year that led to about 30 million vehicles recalled worldwide, reported that January sales rose 18 percent compared with a year ago, with its lineup of crossovers and sport utility vehicles up 36 percent. Models like the Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Terrain and Buick Encore posted their highest January sales.

“Consumer and commercial demand for trucks and crossovers is really driving our business,” said Kurt McNeil, G.M.’s vice president for sales in the United States.

Sales of Chevy’s full-size truck, the Silverado, were up 25 percent, and sales of G.M.’s midsize trucks topped 8,000 for the month. A potential risk for G.M., which is based in Detroit, is that its new midsize pickups, the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon, will take sales from their larger older siblings, like the Silverado. That does not appear to be happening, said Karl Brauer, senior analyst for Kelley Blue Book.

“So far they have reasons to be happy, though one month doesn’t make a trend yet,” Mr. Brauer said.

Ford, which struggled in recent months, posted a strong start to 2015, with sales up 15 percent — which the company said was its best performance at dealerships since 2004, and which topped analysts’ expectations. The automaker’s biggest bet, its new mostly aluminum-bodied F-150 pickup truck, was selling well, said Ford, which is based in Dearborn, Mich. More than 54,000 F-series trucks were sold in January, up 17 percent from a year ago, when the previous version was on sale. (Ford’s numbers include heavy duty trucks; the company does not break out the F-150.)"

In case you didn't know, January and February are the highest vehicle sales months of the year.

Just another member of the paranoid tin foil hat crew.

Comment

Lowest my usual gas station got was 2.09 already up 10 cents to 2.19......
                            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I filled up the other day at the lowest possible price here, 1.87. Next day it was up to 2.10. I knew this wasn't going to last. It's just a repeat of every fuel price hike, short-sighted people buy big expensive gas hogs when it's cheap.

I don't care, I've been driving my V8's when it was $4 a gallon and I'll keep driving them.
                              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Costco is still 1.73 here. Went down as low as 1.66 last week, but I knew it wasn't going to last.

member's ride thread
                                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                                91 Accord SE 176k
                                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                                X