X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1.92 today when I filled up.

http://www.missourigasprices.com/Republic/index.aspx

Comment

dropped to 1.98 today, a whole cent! in two days!

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
        I was surprised when I went out to new ringgold pa last weekend, that gas was still $2.99 for regular. You guys are getting ripped over there lol
        Ya new ringgold, 895 west I think. To the junkyard. Now they got security there lol. And I think its 2 bucks still to get in. Them ppl make a fortune there!

Didn't get gas today but passed by a indian gas station.. 2.56 for 87
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          Ya new ringgold, 895 west I think. To the junkyard. Now they got security there lol. And I think its 2 bucks still to get in. Them ppl make a fortune there!

Didn't get gas today but passed by a indian gas station.. 2.56 for 87
          yup thats where i went! and yup, full security with guns and all, still $2 to get in. Its still really cheap too, compared to harrys

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
            yup thats where i went! and yup, full security with guns and all, still $2 to get in. Its still really cheap too, compared to harrys
            Very racist ppl.. my friend caught a attitude(spanish) cuz the price on the paper wasn't the same as the dude told him and he was tryin 2 explain. And they kicked him out the yard.

What pisses me off. Is. Despite the price sheet. They guess on prices for customers. So b4 I pull anything I always ask first b4 he changes his mind. I've been there many times so most know me.. but he charged a mexcian 3 times more than what he did a white male. I was like dang. Thats y I always ask first b4 I pick. It is cheap. Its the go 2 place for cb's.. they have a lot. I found my spare 14in oem dealer wheel there, found my coupe leather there. It can b a gold mine for us. Indeed. But if its ur 1st time there u can get over charged.. and u r not allowed to remove front windows.. its a automatic 50 for the front or back window and they gotta do it. Understandable. I even found a borla muffler same 1 on my car from a 240. Shit I seen ppl walkin with full exhaust header bck mandreal bent from a cd5 with buffler for cheap. Gotta kinda no them to get the better deals. I would like the cl front end for ROH

Comment

On another note, I went to this gas station about 6 weeks ago. Pre-paid $20. Went out, started pumping but noticed it didn't start to slow down when I neared $20. Then I noticed the $20 in fuel was not on the receipt the cashier gave me. Went back inside, cashier couldn't provide an explanation of what happened. So I called the sheriff of that county and waited as I didn't want to be accused of stealing gas. Deputy shows up, talks to me, talks to him, somehow got the cashier to confess to taking the $20. Eventually gets the owner of the store on the phone as that's who the deputy says he was stealing from. The owner is his father. Both middle easterners. (just being descriptive) Father shows up, doesn't want to press charges on his son what so ever. Deputy tells me I'm good to leave, I say bullshit and I state my concerns and that I was at risk of being falsely incriminated, deputy tries to get the cashier/son to apologize to me, he won't do it. Father stands behind his son's decision and says he doesn't have to apologize, then tells me I'm never to come back into his store. I start to walk outside because I'm too angry to look at the two bastards, deputy tells me to wait for him outside, I do, the deputy then tells me there is nothing he can do, out of curiosity I ask about the right the owner has to refuse service to anyone, deputy informs me that as messed up as it is that it's perfectly legal for them to refuse service to me. I leave, done deal.

Reason for mentioning this, pay attention when purchasing gas. Especially from locally owned rinky-dink gas stations with no cameras. I won't do business with a gas station that does not have cameras anymore.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/s.../data=!3m1!1e3

Comment

question for y'all when u pump... do u hold the gas lever and let it pump on its own ir do u manually hold it?? I read up somewhere. Its best to get gas early when its really cold and not being used. And to to slightly hold the lever, don't hold it all the way down. Cuz when u do the #s jump all fast and crazy to what ever amount u put it. So I hold the level like half way and watch the #s slowly go up. To me it seems if I half hold it. The gas and money I put in actually goes in. Even tho there's a cut off.

I just don't hold it down to where it pumps on its on.

Comment

question for y'all when u pump... do u hold the gas lever and let it pump on its own ir do u manually hold it?? I read up somewhere. Its best to get gas early when its really cold and not being used. And to to slightly hold the lever, don't hold it all the way down. Cuz when u do the #s jump all fast and crazy to what ever amount u put it. So I hold the level like half way and watch the #s slowly go up. To me it seems if I half hold it. The gas and money I put in actually goes in. Even tho there's a cut off.

I just don't hold it down to where it pumps on its on.
                  This isn't the first time I have heard of something like this actually. Getting fuel early in the morning or late at night when the pumps have not been used in a while or as much, and pumping the fuel slowly some say get's you more fuel or better fuel... I don't know which or why. I have just heard of it before. Maybe it is about the pump and it being able to more effectively measure the fuel at slower speeds, again I don't know. But I have heard of things like this before and wondered myself.

Comment

Try it next time.. just hold it slighty and watch the numbers go up slow of course cuz the lever isn't pushed all the way in.. but when u hold it.. the #s climb so dam fast and it does make it seem u r not gettin what u paid for.

When I hold it half way to me I get wat I pay for. Its not bein rushed in.. and 2 me there's a difference in payment. I don't no how else to explain or prove. But just try it.

Comment

Family member Ann Arbor MI sent this to me today.

Comment

Dam. Y r gas prices so high in other states

Comment

Dam. Y r gas prices so high in other states
                          The "Luxury Tax" as I call it.
                          Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

yesterday i filled up for a $1.49 with my .03 cent off shopper card, It's been a long time since i had a $20 dollar fill up.
                            e85 still winning price and octane!
                            CB7TUNER.com
                            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                              yesterday i filled up for a $1.49 with my .03 cent off shopper card, It's been a long time since i had a $20 dollar fill up.
                              e85 still winning price and octane!
                              Your kidding... $1.52 then?

I have read that these gas prices are artificially low.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                                Your kidding... $1.52 then?

I have read that these gas prices are artificially low.
                                I haven't read that yet but I have read that the new production in the U.S. and Canada combined with Saudi Arabia not willing too lower their production have indeed creating a greater supply than consumption.
                                That being said I know I've been upping my consumption with the lower prices.

and yes a $1.52, which i believe put the reg. unleaded at $2.02 and premium at $2.20
                                CB7TUNER.com
                                Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X