X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    That rolling shot looks sick mang! Hella nice bro. only thing I could think of is a few mugen nick nacks here and there. All in all Amazing job!

Thanks guys for the comments..yea looking at this car puts a smile on my face lol..and it makes me feel better that other people appreciate the work put into it too. Alot of people dont understand though lol..like random people will be like..why did you put white rims on ur yellow car? put GUNMETALZZ OR CHROMESZZ YO. ;p; im still dying to put my interior in..the Recaros-roll bar-checkered floormats..and TAKATAAS..im honestly thinking about doing a turbo build..nothing too serious jsut maybe a 10-12 psi build..because i see how nicely the FMIC fit behind the jdm bumper..looks completely stealth.. im not sure right now. but well see what happens. but i deffinetly dont wanna get into something that im not 100% about. heres some more piks my boy sent me

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    That rolling shot looks sick mang! Hella nice bro. only thing I could think of is a few mugen nick nacks here and there. All in all Amazing job!

Leave a comment:

• Julianachos
    replied
    Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
    Right-click, save.

That's how a JDM ITR should be.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    now thats how you build a car!!!!!!!!!! good work man

Leave a comment:

• tonylx87
    replied
    I like to buy cars bone stock and mod em how i like , but man all the work uve done and attention to detail on this car is flawless , Congratulations on a well executed and clean as hell type r , If u ever sell it id be all over it

Leave a comment:

• icedplaya123
    replied

Damn Josh i love this picture!!!

Leave a comment:

• ric3rboi23
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    yummeh

Leave a comment:

• HondaB18
    replied
    Your car has come a long way, nice build. I have a friend with a PY ITR with a JDM front end and all carbon fibered out like yours. You might have seem him around Boston.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Sick

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    heres some more piks for you guys i got a bunch of nice piks my boy is still editing them though i have no shots of the rear its killing me i love the rear the rear diffuser sets it off perfectly! heres some more..thanks for the kind words guys..lookout for the RSX's build thread next lol. Shoutout to E-Guerrero for the piks!

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    EXCELLENT Progress from day 1.

for you.

Leave a comment:

• scudweiser
    replied
    wow i havent checked up on this thread in a while... looking great!

Leave a comment:

• AcEr
    replied
    Yea it is low enogh for me but you can go lower.

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    Your car looks awesome. Well worth the time dedication and patience.

Leave a comment:

• mayberry
    replied
    Fuck man, I make some decent money, but if I had your money I'd burn mine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X