• Show
Clear All

• slick
    replied
    better pics now

Leave a comment:

• jhoff
    replied
    jaw droping awesome-ness fucking cool all jdm style holyshit fucking clean type r

Leave a comment:

• 93F22A6
    replied
    Wow that looks awesome

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    IMMMM BACKKKKKK

UH OHHHH

WHATS MY MUTHAFUNKING NAMMEEEE

updatesss!!! i still need proffesional piks..ith my promotion i havent been using the comp alot lately... im actually starting to save up some $ for my NSX!

some piks have my FASHA in them

Leave a comment:

• Macaqueistrong
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    i might be selling my wheels soon..as soon as i can find a really nice set of Mugen MF-10L in white with all stickers!
    Those are nice rims! http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/16/ this site has 2 sets but in silver and bronze, maybe they can find you some

BTW this thread needed a 5 star rating because your car is CLEAN!!! Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    i might be selling my wheels soon..as soon as i can find a really nice set of Mugen MF-10L in white with all stickers!

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    a little dark lol...but its the Mugen Heptagon #7 lug nut set and a integra clock block off plate

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    if u dont have a stance like that pick ill steal them from you and put them on my coupe
    lol u never let me know about that wire tuck shunn!!

got this yest...

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    if u dont have a stance like that pick ill steal them from you and put them on my coupe

Leave a comment:

• dee88
    replied
    Bro, you might have to bring this up to the school one day, maybe. You know I'm down to get that tow hook poppin lol. Just hit me up when its goin down.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    its worth it and you know it now that its almost done..... man this this is going to be sick
    yea man ur right

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    heres some randoms..

with the coils im hoping to achieve a stance like this

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    its worth it and you know it now that its almost done..... man this this is going to be sick

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post

Where did you get the tires from bro! I would straight up go out there and knock a bitch the fuck out man! Thats ridiculous man! Pay for something and get dicked over like that. Thats bull shit!

Atleast you can look at your car and calm down for me because that crap pisses me off bro!
    craigslist..ofcourse lol. good thing i bought 7 tires lol

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    A lot of hard work and dedication, very nice. Even if it's not on a CB7, atleast it's still Honda!
    thanks man!

Heres some things ive been doing...Im currently restoring the Roll bar to slap it in.. but im still trying to figure out where i wanna relocate my 6x9 Alpine-R's too since the roll bar goes right through the speaker holes.

Im hoping i get my coilovers and front rotors before saturday so i can put it all together... im gunna see if i can do all this this weekend

My wheels are all set to go..and ready to be put on the car

NSX calipers
    Hawk HPS pads
    Front Rotora Legend GS rotors (slot and drilled)
    Rear ITR Rotora rotors slot/drilled
    throw on the Regas
    Throw on my Mugen heptagon lugnuts
    throw on my JDM OEM window visors
    throw on the CF rear diffuser
    throw on the front tow hook AGAIN
    throw on the CF hood and glue the Red H emblem to it
    and throw on the coilovers

alottttt of workkkk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X