No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right side of rocker panel patch all welded in. just need to get Evercoat metal 2 metal body filler and ill finish that up. also found a small dent between the body molding on the right side quarter. i will be addressing this issue also

Comment

Worked on the car more tonight. got alot done. Finally the right rocker is done. Brushed POR15 on the inside of the panel to pervent rust. I highly recommend anyone do this when repairing a panel. I know the panel isnt the greatest but it will do. Only because as always i cut too much.

Also finished up the left side quarter. Applied Evercoat finishing putty. Ill finish up that tomorrow aswell. Got the blower motor and a/c duct in also.

as the car sits now

Comment

dash board in installed. bodywork is almost done. will finish up tomorrow. pics will follow

Comment

got more progress done tonight. both quarters are good to go. just need to spray high build primer, so i can see if i need to apply finishing putty on it. sanded down the whole roof and found at least 20 small dings. mostly from hail. applied body filler on the. theres more but i didnt mix enough. ill finish up tomorrow night.

hopefully i can lay some primer down on sunday morning

Comment

Its looking awesome Sir! Keep it going! POW!!!
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
              Its looking awesome Sir! Keep it going! POW!!!
              no doubt man, thanks

Comment

Nice progress sir, You're starting the project off with a great base, and that's the way to do it

Cappuccino Accord Member #19

Bought From:ktcb7

Comment

Originally posted by SacTownCb7 View Post
                  Nice progress sir, You're starting the project off with a great base, and that's the way to do it
                  oh yea man. u have no idea. I should have more updates in the next few days. hopefully ill get my tranny, mounts and rear t bracket aswell. mod list updated

Comment

Finally gotten around to prime these spots. Looks great. just need to look over everything. might need a few touch up spots. further more im happy

Comment

got a huge update. Being that im in clinton, north carolina for a few days. me and my friend decided to hit the junkyard a few towns over. got alot of shit for $50 bucks. got the following. ill post pics when i get back to ny

da integra e-brake cable (both sides)
                      da front sway bar with d brackets and endlinks
                      ef rear bumper with support (rust free)
                      ef front bumper support (rust free) with all brackets
                      da throttle cable
                      da fuel rail and injectors.
                      crx lower dash support

theres probably a few more lil peices im forgetting but when i get home ill post pics of those things above and other parts my friend gave me aswell.

this build is getting easier and easier with what im getting at great prices and deals. its alot harder to find parts for this chassis than a cb.

Comment

b18a breather box (motor was just sitting out of the car already)

da throttle cable

da front sway bar (car was flipped on its side, same car breather came off)

b18c1 dizzy with msd wires (my friend gave me this)

b18c1 fuel rail with venom injectors (friend gave me these also, wont be using these injectors)

front bumper brackets (sitting in the elements)

front bumper (look how clean it is for a 21yrs)

91 civic rear bumper and support (its a 21yr old car and look at the bumper support)

yea yea on the bumper stickers, lol

look at this oem bumper off of my car. rusted to hell.

da injectors

da fuel rail

rear bumper side brackets

oem b16a header

Comment

This thing is coming along nice. Im about ready to set the sedan down and start driving it. going to be a blast
                          Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

Originally posted by bustedhonda View Post
                            This thing is coming along nice. Im about ready to set the sedan down and start driving it. going to be a blast
                            thanks man, i remember driving my 88 sedan with a SI tranny. car was fun to drive. it wasnt a looker but man it would run hard. your build is looking good. keep it up

Comment

another update today. I figured that we were going to be slow today at work, so i brought alone my intake manifold and other parts that go along with it.

Cleaned out the throttle body and installed it with the Bush Motor Sports throttle body gasket. wired wheel the fuel rail and regulator. Cleaned wire wheeled and installed the iacv. Got ahold of obd2 injectors from a 99 civic lx with 155k. I will be wire wheeling the injectors tomorrow and installing them tomorrow. Ill have pics tomorrow of everything installed

Comment

front strut bar came in today

breather box degreased, cleaned and installed

Comment

Working...
                                X