No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started the wire tuck today. i need to extend the passenger side wires for the headlight. still have to figure out the drivers side wires. ill post pics shortly.

Comment

i hate Larry!

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
        i hate Larry!
        right back at you chris. well hopefully next week i can get the body panels for this car. ill kee you guys updated or posted

Comment

heres a update. took the healights off the brackets yesterday. sprayed paint stripper on the brackets. i will be grinding down the rust as much as possible then spraying epoxy primer or sealer on them. going to paint these black. pics up tomorrow

Comment

i the headlights and brackets painted. i didnt spray the brackets with primer but i spray them with rustoleum black. headlights came out really good. they are a flat battleship gray. i might clear them idk yet. any suggestions?

Comment

well if anyone wanted to know that my 5th gen prelude in the back ground

Comment

Headlights look good. And yeah, I was wondering about that Lude SE wheel until I saw the car!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                  well if anyone wanted to know that my 5th gen prelude in the back ground
                  Wow you weren't kidding when you said you were going to build a Prelude!! But you meant a 4th gen Lude, not a 5th gen, right? Because the white car in the background really looks like a 4th gen Lude!

Loving the progress as usual Larry

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                    Wow you weren't kidding when you said you were going to build a Prelude!! But you meant a 4th gen Lude, not a 5th gen, right? Because the white car in the background really looks like a 4th gen Lude!

Loving the progress as usual Larry

Ronald
                    i thought it was a 4th gen. its the body style as yours. im not keeping the prelude. it would be a great platform cause its RUST FREE. its a 92 si auto. im selling it soon. i painted it GRAN PRIX WHITE.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Headlights look good. And yeah, I was wondering about that Lude SE wheel until I saw the car!
                    thanks man, haha, thats why i said that. i didnt even know the wheel was in the picture. lol

Comment

headlights are all put back together. just need to take off some of the overspray on headlights. pics later. camera is dead

Comment

Comment

I really like that you're paying attention to the little details like the back of the headlights and brackets. It's things like this that make me wonder what the rest of the car is going to look like.

Did you do anything to the headlights themselves such as blackhousing/etc? They look a little darker in the picture, but I can't tell if it's just the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                            I really like that you're paying attention to the little details like the back of the headlights and brackets. It's things like this that make me wonder what the rest of the car is going to look like.

Did you do anything to the headlights themselves such as blackhousing/etc? They look a little darker in the picture, but I can't tell if it's just the photo.
                            who ever owned the car before hand black housed the headlights.
                            wire wheeled the front knuckles today

Comment

almost finished the passenger side wiretuck. knuckles are all painted. they are drying as we speak. i got pics but i cant find my camera now. wtf

Comment

I painted these with rustoleum Gloss Black. i ordered Blox extended studs the other day. should be here soon. once those are in then ill get new wheel bearings and lower ball joints.

Comment

Working...
                                X