No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally got me the rest of the radiator support today, will be prepping this soon to prime

Comment

heres what i got at salvage yard today. got the following

front bumper support
      middle of the radiator support
      a brand new rear upper strut bar and lower tie bar

next on the list is the filler panel. taillights. mine are cracked and wiper cowl that i already painted and i broke it WTF

Comment

finally got my brake master cylinder fittings today. pics tonite

Comment

got that right fender primed last nite. the left fender has a small dent that needs to be addressed. totally forgot about that.

Comment

finally got around to start the rust repair on the passenger side rocker. it was a little worse than i thought. so i cut a little more which is fine

BEFORE

AFTER

Then after all that was cut out i grind all the rust with a high speed grinder and brushed on this SEM RUSTMORT. Tomorrow ill prime a few spots then ill cut the new panel and attach it

Comment

got my Wicked Tuning toe kit in today. i rather have silver/polished but for $65 shipped ill take any color.

Comment

Argh you and your bodywork expertise!! lol I'm envious..The kind of money I can be making on the side if i know half the things you know on proper bodywork!

Updates are looking good bro, engine bay looks like it's ready for paint? I don't think I've ever asked you what colour you'll be painting this car? Or is that secret information for now?

Great deal on those toe arms as well! I'm jealous, I wish the camber kit for my Lude costs $65 shipped each pair SPC Balljoint Camber kit kills my wallet!

Glad to see your progress bro

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                  Argh you and your bodywork expertise!! lol I'm envious..The kind of money I can be making on the side if i know half the things you know on proper bodywork!

Updates are looking good bro, engine bay looks like it's ready for paint? I don't think I've ever asked you what colour you'll be painting this car? Or is that secret information for now?

Great deal on those toe arms as well! I'm jealous, I wish the camber kit for my Lude costs $65 shipped each pair SPC Balljoint Camber kit kills my wallet!

Glad to see your progress bro

Ronald
                  Ron this is why we get alone so well. lol. we both have talents that we use and your is second to none. i cant say what color im painting the car yet. im always secretive about it.

the arms was suppose to be a little bit more money but theres nothing like submitting a best offer on ebay.

anyways im going to have updates today. going to install the rocker panel now

Comment

Good looking progress! I also wish I had the tools and body work skills you have. The prelude needs some love in that department.
                    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                      Good looking progress! I also wish I had the tools and body work skills you have. The prelude needs some love in that department.
                      thanks once agian man

got the front bumper and rear filler panel primed, pics up in a few

Comment

Comment

just picked me up a fresh oem engine harness. now its time to modify it for this motor

Comment

whats good peoples. got a little update. went to the junkyard just to go pick up a few things and i did. so ill post up some pics tonite of the pieces. stay tuned

Comment

well heres what i got. its a A/C delete box. found 2 hatchs in the same color and interior only difference was 1 was auto and the other was stick. also picked up some rear interior panels. no pics on those yet. later down the road

Comment

i kno im kinda late but is there any new updates

Comment

Working...
                                X