X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandma? Man, wtf?

And no. Clearly, you havent seen my sig;

6 > 4.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      And no. Clearly, you havent seen my sig;

6 > 4.
      Oh, lol... I always thought that meant "6th G > 4th G". I didn't even think of "6cyl > 4cyl".

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

EpicGilmore says you need a drop Mike A drop >.<
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          Oh, lol... I always thought that meant "6th G > 4th G". I didn't even think of "6cyl > 4cyl".
          U CRZY BRO.

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          EpicGilmore says you need a drop Mike A drop >.<
          And EpicWood says you need to shut the hell up.

Err, sorry. I didnt meant to sound like an asshole. You know Im just playing.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

<- NO DROP, NO CARE!!!!
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Assclowns.

I havent priced theYellows and Eibachs. Probably somewhere near a grand. I'll start looking and then I'll start money-ing after September starts.

Adam, where are the Koni Yellows cheapest..?

Comment

F2 Type-II's biatch.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

No. Ride quality will suffer. I want to have a ride as close to OEM as possible while losing just bit of wheel gap.

Granted, I wouldnt have to run the T2s on the lowest perch, but even on the highest perch, they probably would be too stiff for my liking.

Comment

Man, Type-I's are comfy as hell. Type-II's on full soft would probably be soft enough for your pussy ass.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Function > Form. 'Nuff said.

I dont drive a racecar. I dont drive my car LIKE a racecar. I dont need to be slammed. I wouldnt mind 0-1 finger gap.

Comment

I go the speed limit, I just like to have fun in the curves.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Koni shocks are so far ahead of that function and form crap it isn't even funny.

Mike, Neuspeed has good prices on them and that's where I bought mine I had on the CB7.
                          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Jack_Lee has LED rear sidemarkers. They're probably CD5 but Im almost certain they're all the same size. Depending on price, they might be a new little item.

Comment

Just saw those... I've never seen the LED kind. They're pretty cool.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ive thought about tinting my tail lights but....I dunno. :\

Comment

Working...
                                X